𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢

𝖠𝖱𝖦𝖴𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

Nobody's pov

« And you still have the nerve to tell me you didn't do anything?» Y/n asks angrily as she violently tosses her bag on the couch.

« I don't know what you're talking about» her boyfriend retorts calmly as he follows her, trying to remember if he did something wrong.

They had just returned from the supermarket, and before they left everything was fine.

« That bitch was hitting on you and you? You let her?! What the fuck are you, a guy who opens his pants to the first one who passes by?» she continued without paying attention to the words she was using.

Her explanation shuts up the man, who had realized that talking wouldn't do much good.

He had to listen to his head and not play along with the stranger. He knew full well he shouldn't but he did it anyway.

Why? Because he's an idiot.

« I admit I made a mistake, but you're the only one that -» he is stopped again by his girlfriend who tells him not to add more.

« If I really were the only one, you wouldn't have-» she doesn't finish the sentence because of the knot in her throat that didn't allow her to say what she wanted to say.

She ended up crying even though she hated doing it in front of him. It made her feel weak, weak for him.

Shinichiro approached her and even against her will, he hugged her trying to calm her down.

« If I really wasn't interested in you, I wouldn't even be here to comfort you» he says as he gently strokes her back.

She doesn't respond, besides sobs nothing was coming from her lips.

« Are you calm now?» he asks holding his chin on her head. She nodded and slowly stepped out of his embrace.

« Seriously, I won't give up on you even if they paid me» he adds as he wipes away her dry tears.

« But you» this time it's Shin's index finger that doesn't allow her to continue.

« I'm staying home from now on» he says trying not to laugh.

« Sorry, I went too far. I think» she whispers avoiding eye contact.

« I'm sorry too»

« Do you want to go out to eat?» he asks as he pulled out his pack of cigarettes.

« I don't know, do as you wish» she replies as she passes a hand over her face, moving some strands that fell in front of her eyes.

In response, Shinichiro stared at her almost as if trying to figure out if she was angry or not.

Even if they apologized, he can't let his guard down. He doesn't know if at any moment she throws things at him and tells him to leave.

« What's the problem?» she asks when she saw him not moving, or rather, look at her like a maniac.

« I love you more than you think» his statement, found his girlfriend unprepared.

She, in return, smiled and sighed.

« I know. You don't need to remind me»

 You don't need to remind me»