𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢

𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖥𝖤𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦

Nobody's pov

« Welcome back» you say while you heard the door open and your husband coming in.

« How was your day?» you ask when you feel his arms wrap your waist.

« Good» he answers and puts his chin on your shoulder looking at you while you were cooking dinner.

« Where is Himawari?» he asks leaving the grip on you and looking around, looking for his five-month-old daughter.

« She's asleep, but i think she'll wake up soon» you respond as you look towards the clock hanging on the kitchen wall.

In response your husband pouts, he wanted to play with his daughter.

Even though he has become a parent, sometimes you feel like you are raising two children and not one.

Mikey goes near the sleeping baby and sits next to her, continuing to look at her. Looks like she's having good dreams.

« Baby wake up. Daddy wants to play with you» he says and makes a sad face and thrust out his lower lip.

« When she wakes up you can play as much as you want. But now come and eat»

He lazily gents up and reaches you at the table.

« Thank you for the food»

During dinner you two chat about less and more, about your day and what you did.

You were washing dishes when you hear your daughter crying, you turn around and see your husband trying to comfort her.

« I think she's hungry» you leave the dishes and go to the little girl, you take her from Mikey's hands and you sit on the couch.

You raise your shirt and lower your bra, allowing the little girl to drink milk from your breasts.

Mikey kept looking at you, and he didn't think twice before crossing his arms and sitting next to you, to get your attention.

You look at him confused and he starts pouting.

« Am I not your baby anymore?»

« What?»

« Why are you making her suck your breasts? It's just me who can do it!» his sentence made you turn red, redder than a tomato.

« Be-Because she's a little girl and she needs milk to grow up» yuo answer with your head down, too embarrassed to look him in the eyes.

He says nothing and keeps staring at you. After a while your daughter finished and fell asleep again.

You take her to your room and put her in her crib, near your bed with Manjiro following you all the way.

« I want it too» he says standing in front of you.

« Uhm?»

« The milk»

« It's in the fridge» you say passing him but he takes you by the wrist and makes you sit on the edge of the bed.

« I want yours»

« You're not a kid anymore!» you says slowly with red face.

« I don't care» he continues to insist.

« Rock, paper and scissors»

In the end you played rock, paper and scissors and the winner could have done what it wanted.

« I win!» he jumps for enthusiasm but his wife stopped him, saying he could wake up the little girl.

« Okay. But just this time»

Mikey went to you and lift your shirt up and unclip your bra and lowers it and then starts sucking your left breast, trying to get some milk out, while you look at him with a red face because of the embarrassment.

You felt so overwhelmed and shy at the same time watching the Toman's president sucking your breast.

You put your hand in front of your mouth trying to hold back the moans. He continues undisturbed and you put your free hand on his head, bringing him closer to your breasts.

« Fuck. Stop thinking like this» you thought while breathing heavily.

Your husband continue sucking your nipple. After a couple of minutes you look down as you feel Mikey stop sucking your breast, just to find him sleeping still his mouth wrapped around your swollen nipple.

Unconsciously you smile and think how cute he is. You stroke his hair and give him a short kiss on the top of the head, then you slowly try to remove him from you but he hug your waist tightly and start sucking again, even though he was asleep.

Your first thought was that he was really a baby. You chuckle and let him do it, while you caress his soft hair.

« You're the sweetest person I know» you say slowly with that redness on your cheeks.