𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗝𝗜

𝖭𝖤𝖶𝖡𝖮𝖱𝖭

Nobody's pov

« Did you see him?» Baji whispers as he looked at the baby who was in Draken's arms.

The boys had joined together in the small hospital room where Y/n, Draken's wife, was resting.

She had given birth to their first child and was trying to sleep, but couldn't because of the giggles and squeals of surprise from the baby's uncles.

« He looks like an ant in Draken's arms» Mitsuya commented.

« Where's Mikey? He said he would be here in five minutes» he says as he looks at the watch on his wrist.

« Did you call me?» they turn to the door and find the boy with full bags in his hand.

« I thought I'd buy the little one some presents» he replies and walks over to the two new parents who were looking at him with wide eyes.

« There was no need» Y/n says as she sits down on the bed.

Mikey puts the bags down and carefully picks up the newborn.

« He looks like a doll» he comments as he sits down next to the girl.

« Look» he almost screams as he sees the baby's tiny hand grabbing his index finger.

They stayed a few hours but had to leave and go to their jobs.

« Did you see that? You have uncles who love you so much» Draken says as he gives kisses all over his son's face.

« Look at this»

The man switches his attention to his wife who was looking at what the boys had bought.

« They bought a lot of stuffed animals, and look at this suit. It's really cute, isn't it?» she says as she took some of the stuffed animals and put them inside a large bag.

« You should rest. You haven't been able to close your eyes since I came»

« Don't worry, I'm fine» she smiles at him and lies back down on the bed as she watches father and son have their moments.

After a few minutes Kenta, their son, began to cry and Draken had to give him to Y/n. The baby was as healthy as he could be.

« Maybe he's hungry» she picked him up and lifted her shirt allowing the little one to drink the milk from her breast.

Draken sits on the stool next to the bed and looks at them happily.

« Next time it will be a girl»

« What if it comes out a boy?»

« In that case we will try until it comes out a girl» he replies making Y/n giggle.

The room became silent, only the sounds of the baby sucking milk could be heard.

When he finished his drink, Draken carefully picked him up and stood by Y/n.

« You can sleep, I'm here to take care of him. Don't worry» he tells her and smiled softly at her.

She shuts her eyes and she could hear the chair being pushed back, and Draken's heavy footsteps moving away, taking Kenta over to the window of the suite, introducing him to the outside world for the first time.

He was mumbling something and gasping at the slightest movement their son made.

He was so excited when he found out he was going to be a father, he didn't know if he was still dreaming or not.

« You know little boy, you and I have to take care of your mother. She is a good woman and you should consider yourself lucky to call her mom» he says and fills the baby with kisses.

He continued to talk to him even though he knew very well that he wouldn't understand a single word.

He told him about his uncles and the "adventures" they had when they were young.

One thing was clear: the child would never have to complain about anything if they had people like them around.