𝗥𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜

𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖦𝖭𝖠𝖭𝖳

Nobody's pov

The woman looked with a tired expression at the man who had just entered the house.

« I told you not to take anything» she said, as she looked at the large stuffed animal her husband was holding in his arms.

He in response, took off his shoes and began to approach her with a lazy smile on his face.

He tilted his torso slightly forward, gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and let out a heavy sigh.

« I don't want my princess to miss anything» he told her, shifting his eyes to her swollen belly.

« You bought so many that I don't know where to put them» she complained but it didn't seem to matter much to her young husband.

He put down the teddy bear and then lowered himself to the height of the belly and put his hands on either side of it.

« How is my little girl?» he asked in a low tone.

« She's fine, but she's been kicking since this morning» she replied in the same tone.

It was true. In those days the baby was moving much more often than in the previous months.

At first it was pleasant to feel her move, but when she kicked hard it became a bit unbearable.

« Do you eat a lot of sugar by any chance?» he asked as he looked up at her.

« Why do you ask?» retorted Y/n a little worried.

« Too much sugar gives the baby a sugar rush. That's probably why she's become too energetic» joked Ran, continuing to rub his hand against her belly.

Y/n put her right hand on top of her husband's, who gave her attention again, alarmed in case something happened.

« I'd like to sit down» the young woman told him as she gently squeezed his large hand.

He gave her his lazy smile again and stood up, escorting her to the sofa.

He also placed some pillows next to her to make her feel more comfortable.

« Stay right here. I'll go change and make some food, okay?» he told her and in response the girl nodded.

« Thank you» she said watching him go towards the hallway.

« About what?» he asked without stopping and kept walking.

« For everything» she answered him and to that the man stopped in his tracks, turning towards her.

« Then, thank you for existing»