𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗜

𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦

Nobody's pov

« Say bye to mama» the twentyfive-year-old man says while taking his daughter's little hand and shaking it.

« Bye baby» the young mother gives a kiss on the little girl's chubby cheek and a quick one to her husband.

« I'll try to come back soon, okay?» she says smiling.

« Okayy» Mikey responds humming and smiles at her before she leaves.

« Your uncle should be here» he says to his six-month-old daughter.

Takemichi is Y/n's older brother, a man who is getting married in a few weeks.

When he heard about his sister's relationship with Mikey, he made sure the two were happy. He is very protective when it comes to his sister, he raised her like a princess and never let her miss anything.

Mikey promised him that he would keep her safe and that he would never receive a complain from his beloved sister.

« Where were you? Hima is sleeping, so be quiet» he whispers as he opens the door to his brother-in-law.

« Can I pick her up?» Takemichi asks with his eyes on the little girl.

« No»

« B-But why?»

Takemichi's eyes filled with tears, and he had the expression of a child who was about to start crying because he hadn't received what he wanted.

Mikey passes his glance from his brother-in-law to his daughter who had started to move her little hands in her sleep.

« You want to wake her up?» he asks a little annoyed.

He sighs and goes to the sleeping little girl, takes her gently in his arms and goes straight to the guy who had stopped acting.

Hanagaki smiles for his successful acting, and wipes away the fake tears.

« Make sure you support her under her bum and the back of her head» Mikey instructed as he placed her in Takemichi's arms.

« When will she wake up?» he asks happily as he stared at the chubby baby.

« If you continue to make noise, I'm sure she will wake up really soon» the other boy responds while he started eating some snack.