𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖲

Nobody's pov

Y/n got off the train with her hand holding that of her seven-year-old brother.

« We're finally here» the girl said with a smile.

The station was quite crowded which only made her worry a little more, for fear of losing her brother.

« Let's go!» he exclaimed happy to be back home.

As they walked they also saw that few homeless people walking around or sitting in one spot begging for money.

« Neechan»

The girl had already figured out from that sad tone what he wanted to ask, but she pretended not to notice.

Not until he suddenly stopped.

« Alright» Y/n sighed and temporarily let go of his small hand, searching in her purse some change to give to someone with bad luck.

She looked around and saw a man with his head resting on his knees and hands holding a hat.

« Let's go» she smiled at him and they walked towards the man.

She put some 100 yen coins in his cap, and feeling the weight of the hat increase, the boy lifted his head and found the two siblings.

« Don't worry, everything will be fine. You're young and have your life ahead of you and I'm sure you'll find some work. Don't give up» she said a few sentences of encouragement as he looked at her confused.

All three of them turned their gaze to a group of guys who were laughing, or rather dying of laughter.

« Wow Takashi, is that what you do?» asks one with shoulder length black hair.

« It's not what you think» he says and stood up in a huff. He pulled out the coins and handed them back to the girl, who had turned red with embarrassment.

« I'm so sorry» she said bowing and then ran off with her brother.

« At least he gave you your money back» said the little one as he tried not to laugh.

« Shut up» she said in an almost angry tone.

« Don't come with me anymore» she added and looked behind, hoping they had gotten far enough away from them.