Daniel Ricciardo - Monte Carlo

A/N: Requested by @sunflowerhaz_ . I hope you babes enjoy. Also, please don't get mad at my love for Marvel, especially Tom. It was relevant. Okay ily .xx

Warning: Language

45. "Is somebody jealous?"

It's the ever so iconic race here in Monaco and this year is my first time attending a race for this season and my first time travelling all the way here. I've heard and seen so much, its been a dream to travel here ever since watching the movie 'Monte Carlo'.

Upon my arrival on Friday evening, everyone was losing it when they heard that Tom Holland was going to be attending the race this weekend with Harrison and Tuwaine. If I'm being honest, I was one of those people that were losing it since I'm a massive marvel fan. Indirectly speaking, if I meet Tom then that's the closest I'll get to Robert Downey Jr.

According to Daniel, even if this race may be boring, this is practically a home race for him and it was a must for me to come to this race if I couldn't make it for the others. I didn't get the chance to meet up with Daniel and the boys sooner so when I got up the next morning, I did my daily routine and got dressed.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

Daniel had mentioned to meet them at the garage which shouldn't be hard to find

Daniel had mentioned to meet them at the garage which shouldn't be hard to find. Entering the paddock and walking straight to the garage, I didn't expect to see someone else. "Helllooo" I greeted from behind them. "Oh hello" Michael greeted first as he pulled me in for a hug. "Hey !" Daniel greeted as he hugged me after. "Oh (Y/N) this is Heidi" he introduced us. Oh, I've heard about her.

"Hi there, lovely to meet you" I smiled at her. "Likewise, I've heard quite a lot about you" she smiled back. "Hmm interesting, I hope they didn't mention anything embarrassing" I said as I shared a look between Daniel and Michael. "Only the funny bits" Daniel spoke. "I don't trust y'all but you know what, I'll take your word for it" I half laughed. Daniel and Heidi continued with their conversation whilst Michael, and I awkwardly stood there.

You're telling me that I came all this way to be ignored ? I think Michael felt the tension and awkwardness so he then turned to me. I beat him to it and I asked, "Where's Blake ?" "Oh he's around here somewhere" he said as he quickly looked around him. "I haven't seen him in a while, I miss the old days" I pouted. "Well we're glad you could make it. How are you liking Monaco so far ?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "I'm literally in love, I would move here if I could help it. Literally unreal, it's even more beautiful than the pictures" I fake cried. "It is, you should join me for a run in the morning. You'll get to see and appreciate the 360 view" he offered. "I'm not a person to wake up early and run, but I'll take you up on that offer" I said.

I glanced quickly to see that Daniel and Heidi were still busy talking. Little did I know that Michael would pick up on my body language and could immediately tell that I felt out of place. He then spoke up, offering to distract me, "Would you like a tour of the track ?" "Sure. I'd love that !" I said in excitement. "Mate we're going for a walk around the track, we'll be back in a while" Michael mentioned. Daniel then stopped to look at us both for a second before simply nodding his head.