Carlos Sainz - Drunk in love

A/N: Requested by @Jett_Joan . So so cute, I hope you babes enjoy .xx

2. "They're good for each-other."
6. "I promised to love you forever."

Post race weekend from the Monaco GP called for a celebration since it was Carlos's first podium for the season and more especially for Ferrari.

I unfortunately couldn't travel to the race as I had to spend my weekend studying for an exam that was scheduled for Tuesday morning, but I of course couldn't miss watching the race at home. I honestly started crying when I saw him on the podium. Couldn't have been more proud and happier in that moment.

The best feeling was when he came home early on Sunday and to be able to engulf him in a hug. We spent the rest of the evening with a small celebration with his immediately family and cuddling.

It wasn't until early Monday morning that he disturbed me from my sleep. "Why are you up so early ?" I groaned half asleep. "Princesa.. sorry to disturb you, I'm going out to train" he said as he tied his shoelaces, before leaning towards me to place a kiss on my forehead. I hummed in reply and fell back to sleep, luckily. I woke up 2 hours later and went straight to have a shower. Today's goal was to do as much past papers or questionnaires as possible, I find it better for me to do the day before the exam so that I'm ready for exam conditions.

Time flew by so quickly that it was already past noon and here I was eating brunch whilst studying in the office. Everyone knew what I was up to and where I was, all except Carlos himself. The door opened which he then peeped in, "Oh you're here" he said as he then walked in to stand beside me. "I am" I smiled. "What are you doing now ?" He raised a brow as he towered over me and skimmed through the work in front of me. "I'm attempting questions at the moment" I sighed. "You missed the whole race weekend to study and you're still studying ? Can't you just chill" he reasoned.

"I can't afford to do bad. I need to get a distinction in this module" I said as I continued to try and concentrate on my work. "You studied hard enough and you need to take a break" he said as he swivelled the chair to face him and leaned forward with a tight grip on the handles. "Babe I would love to, but it's just today. Tomorrow onwards you're all mine" I said as he leaned closer towards him. "Noo.. I want you to celebrate with my friends today" he whined. "Don't worry about me, you go on and have fun with your friends" I smiled. "Come on" he said lowly as he nuzzled his face in my neck. "You're sweaty and hot, don't start something, because you're tempting me and you're distracting me" I said as I tried to push him away. He grinned knowing the affect he has on me.

"Okay fine. You win...for now" he said as he slowly stepped back towards the door and winked on his way out. I shook my head with my cheeks flushed, ugh how I wish I didn't have to study right now.

I assumed he was going out to meet his friends but turns out I was wrong the second I heard the faded out music. This is a real kick to the face right now. I tried my best to blockout the sound of the music and continued revising. I could easily leave the office during my breaks to talk to his friends or other guests, but if I do then theirs a likely chance I won't be going back to revising because of talking so much and might just end getting drunk which is big NO NO.

When I was starting to yawn and got hungry again since I finished all my snacks, I thought it's time to call it a day. If I get a distinction then I'm set otherwise it is what it is. It didn't hit me until I left the office that the house was so quiet. The house was pretty much empty, just soft chatter amongst his family seated outside was all I could hear. "Ahh look who's here !" Ana yelled.

I smiled at everyone before turning to look at Carlos, he had a very playful look on his face and I could immediately tell that he was drunk. I awkwardly waved and went to stand beside Carlos. "Just the person we needed, we were actually just talking about you" Ana said. "Hmm is that so" I said softly and just then Carlos wiggled his brows at me. "We were arguing who's going to take him to bed because he's out..and we concluded that only you can put him to bed because we can't handle him when he's drunk" Carlos, his cousin spoke.

"You all really want to set a challenge for me. Well, challenge accepted. Let's go" I said and then clapped for Carlos to get up from his seat. He obliged and got up, but stumbled as he did so. "Me voy a dormir (I'm going to sleep" he slurred which everyone tried to hold back their laugh, as did I. "Hasta mañana (See you tomorrow)" I waved as I linked arms with Carlos and tried to pull him along with me. It was hard trying to keep my balance and not falling with him since he's much heavier than I am, but I managed to pull through with some superhero strength and made him sit at the edge of the bed.

I quickly ran to get a bottle of water and an aspirin for him, knowing how he may act from past situations, rather give him some meds now rather than later. After taking the tablet, he said "They're good for each-other." "Who ?" I asked confused as I furrowed my brows. "Them" he motioned to the mirror in front of him which was of course our reflection. "Awww. That's so sweet. I agree" I said proudly and looked at our reflection. Just then he removed his shirt and his pants, then crawled under the sheets like a baby. I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled at him.

After getting changed into my pyjamas, walking back into the room I noticed he was fast asleep. Just as I got under the sheets, he turned over and held me around my waist to pull me closer to him. "Thought you were asleep" I said softly as I traced on his arm. "Hmm shh. I want to tell you something but don't tell anyone" he said half asleep and half drunk. I hummed in reply for him to go on. "I promised to love you forever.. and I live by that" he murmured against my neck. My heart skipped a beat at his words. "I love you too babe" I said as I grabbed a hold on his hand and placed a kiss at the back of it. "But don't tell (Y/N) what I just told you" he whisper yelled. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me" I smiled.