Sebastian Vettel - Wedding Partner

A/N: Requested by SdeSenna . I hope you babys enjoy ! Much love .xoxo

63. "Can you pretend to be my partner for my friend's wedding ? I told them I'd have a plus one."

I laid on my couch eating away a bowl of popcorn whilst intently watching 'Money Heist' on Netflix. This is pretty much how I spend my weekends when I don't have work or a race weekend to look forward to. It didn't occur to me that Sebastian is around for me to make plans with him but speak of the devil. My phone rang, not even bothering to have a look at the caller ID, I answered "Hellooo."

"Heyy..how are you ?" He asked. "I'm doing pretty good thanks, how are you doing ?" I asked as I sat upright. "I'm okay but I would be even better if you could do me a favour ?" I could picture him scrunch his face in hope that I oblige to what he asks. "Hmm whatsup ?" I paused the episode as he now had my full attention.

"Can you pretend to be my partner for my friend's wedding ? I told them I'd have a plus one" he hopefully asked. "That's it ?" I questioned simply. "Yes ?" He answered confused. "Okay sure, when's the wedding ?" I asked. "Uhm...tomorrow" he said lowly. "Excuse me ? Did you just say tomorrow ?" I said in shock. "Yepp." I could just picture the smile on his face right now. "Why would you tell me that now ? Didn't you know before ?" I furrowed my brows even though he couldn't see me. "I did but I was literally told today that I could bring a plus one since some people aren't able to make it"

"Do I have to go ?" I whined. "I mean you don't have to. I understand, but ideally I would've liked one of my best friends to accompany me" he said softly. I hate how he can say that and I fall for his charm. "Okay fine, I'll come with. What time is the wedding and what time are you picking me up ?" I asked. "The wedding is at 2pm so I'll pick you up at 1:30pm."

"Alright then I'll see you tomorrow I guess" I sighed. "Thank you ! I owe you... ciao" he said lastly before ending the call. I groaned as I thought about now having to deal with the drama of finding the right dress. I don't even know where it is, so what dress is appropriate is the real question. Oh well, that's tomorrow's problem.

I was up at 10am the next morning and decided I should eat breakfast first because knowing myself, once I'm busy I don't have an appetite. As I was eating and scrolling through my phone, Sebastian's name pops up on my screen. I shook my head and smiled as I answered, "How and why do you always call me whenever I'm eating ?" "It's just a coincidence I guess" he said.

"Hmm sure. Where are you ?" I asked as his voice sounded distant. "I'm driving to your place" he answered. "Why so early ?" I worriedly asked. "I thought you'd be ready earlier so we could leave sooner." "When am I ever ready early ? I didn't even shower yet, I'm just having breakfast" I pouted. "Well no rush, I'll just sit and wait for you" he said. "Actually no, I have a task for you. Since you know where this wedding is taking place, I need your help in picking out a dress" I smiled to myself. "Oh no" he half laughed. "Fine, I'll help you out... see you just now" "Byeeee" I said lastly before ending the call.

I quickly went to have a shower so by the time Sebastian is over, all that's left is to slip in the dress. I had my gown over me whilst I rushed and did my hair and makeup, which was just curls and a neutral makeup look since this wedding is in the afternoon. I was surprised how quickly time had flew since it was already 12:15pm. As I was running my fingers through my curls, my bell went off to signal he's at the door. I put my hair up with a claw clip for now to be away from my face, sprinting to the door I was greeted by a dapper looking Seb. "Oh hello. You're looking...handsome" I gazed at him from head to toe impressed. I remember him dressed in pretty much the same suit for the Ferrari launch event a few years back with all black and a white undershirt, an underrated moment.