Max Verstappen - Mine

A/N: Requested by @littlemissunnoticed . I hope you babys enjoy ! Much love .xx

41.    "I'm not jealous! Its just..you're mine!"

I'm so glad that I have a distraction tonight since I'm going to need it. Why ? You may ask, it's because Max is invited to his best friend, Dilara's birthday. I luckily already had plans to go out with my girls  before hearing from him that he was invited.

Now, I totally trust him and know that he wouldn't cheat on me, even if they did like each other a while back...I won't let that get to me because they could've been together long ago but oh well they're not. I can't help but feel jealous and insecure now and then knowing that she liked him like that - no idea if she still does - also not forgetting how gorgeous she is.

I got dressed earlier than usual since Max was dropping me off. My best friend is in actual fact getting married soon, so she's having a bridal shower. She's so sweet for organising a date that's suitable for everyone, it's one of those few occasions where we can all agree on meeting at the same place at the same time since most of our group lives or works in different countries.

My hair was straightened and makeup was done, all that was left was to slip into my dress. 

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

Content with my reflection in the mirror, I slipped into my black heels and grabbed my purse before making my way downstairs to where Max had waited for me

"Done ?" He asked whilst looking at his phone. My heels clinked with every step I took. "Yeah lets go." I said as I held onto my bag and waited for him. He continued typing away on his phone, "Just give me one sec" he said as he stood up. I crossed my arms over my chest waiting intently.

He then locked his phone and looked up at me. "Oh hello" he said stunned with raised brows whilst looking at me from head to toe. "You look beautiful as always" he said as he then pecked my lips. "Thanks babe" I smiled as my cheeks were flushed. He then held my hand to walk out to his car, he held my door open for me before going to the drivers side, starting up the engine and we were on our way to my best friends house.

She lived 10 minutes away so the drive there was short. Just as he pulled up in front of her house I noticed some of my other friends had just arrived as well. All heads turned to us since Max revved the car and they immediately knew who was jumping out of the car. "(Y/N) !" They yelled one excitement. "Well that's my que" I said as I turned from looking at the girls to him. "Have fun but not too much" I joked before leaning in to give him a quick kiss. "Haha very funny, hope you and the girls have fun too" he smiled.

"We definitely will. Byeee" I said as I jumped out. "Wait ! What time should I pick you up ?" He asked. "Uhm I think 10 is good, I'll message or call you if theirs a change of plans" I said as I leaned against the car door. "Okay no worries. Enjoy !" He winked. "Drive safe !" I yelled as I stepped back. I don't care if he's a formula one driver, I still tell him that since theirs other bad drivers out there...