Sebastian Vettel - His little princess

A/N: Requested by @NeverGiveUpSV . Hope you babys enjoy !

33.    "No, i'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed."

Exhausted is an understatement when you have a newborn baby. Like beauty sleep, haven't heard of her...

Parenthood is not easy when most of the time you're on your own, no complaints though since I understand Seb's lifestyle and besides that, my mum does help me look after our little bundle of joy from time to time.

It brings me joy after a race weekend to have Seb come home just for a few days to spend with the baby and I. Not only does he help out as much as he possibly can but gosh I miss having him around so much.

The race today in Monza unfortunately did not go according to the teams plan. Seeing Seb be the first driver to retire from the race made my heart sunk, he deserves so much better and it upsets me to see him upset as well.

Never mind his mood, I'm sure we'll both be very happy once he's back later this evening. The 'earliest' flight he could get back home was at midnight tonight, usually I'm up until he's home but with our little one around I'm out whenever she is. It's crazy how my lifestyle went from a night owl to sleeping early and waking up early. Perks of being a parent.

It was already 11:00pm and I was up trying to make our baby sleep. It was so unlike her to be up till so late and more especially seeing her have so much of energy as if it was her playtime.

I had no choice but to sit down and rock her gently to get her to go to sleep. I let out a huge sigh of relief once I placed her down in her cot, she was fast asleep and she looked so precious.

As soon as my head was laid on the pillow, I was out cold. I didn't even have the chance to check my phone to see if Seb had texted back.

Whilst I was sound asleep I could hear shuffling in the room but didn't pay too much of attention to it since I assumed it was Seb. Just as I thought, I stand correct when he got underneath the covers and pulled me closer to his chest. His signature scent got to me and I couldn't help but snuggle myself closer to him. He softly placed a kiss on my head before we both were asleep.

Hearing the baby monitor going off in the middle of the night broke my sleep. I groaned before trying to release myself from Seb's grip. "Where are you going ?" He asked half asleep whilst trying to pull me back. "I have to get up" I said groggily. "No, i'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed." He said with his eyes still shut. "Your little princess is crying" I said. "I'll get her. Stay in bed" he said as his eyes then fluttered open. I gave him a small smile and made myself comfortable so I could fall back to sleep.

I heard a patter of footsteps, which I peeped to look at him coming into the room but not empty handed. He came along with his little princess who was peacefully asleep. "I don't know how you do it, she didn't want to sleep at all last night" I said with a half smile. "Well she clearly missed me, all I had to do was pick her up" he said as he half laughed and got under the sheets. "If only she did that with me" I pouted. He then settled her in between us, "I'm here now. Nothing to stress about Liebes" he said as he then hovered over to peck my lips. I was smiling from ear to ear in the middle of the night. "Get some rest babe, we're going to need it before she wakes up again" I said whilst caressing his face. "Good point" he said lastly before we were asleep again. In this moment, everything felt complete.