Max Verstappen - Acting life

A/N: Requested by @bluzklus . Hope you babes enjoy. Apologies again for the slow updates. Enjoy .xx

24. "Will you just hold me?"

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, which for once Max and I are free to spend time together. Obviously Max spends most of his Sundays racing, while I on the other hand spend hours on set shooting for a movie.

Since it was a Sunday anyway and more importantly my rest day, I slept in till 11am. The bed was empty beside me which means that Max is most likely at the gym.

I thought I might as well be productive so I cleaned the room before hopping into the shower. Sweatpants and one of his T-shirts was ideal for this gloomy weather. I made myself some breakfast and then after laid onto the couch with a book in hand.

A cup of tea in hand and a book in another, I used to dream about such days since the life of an actress isn't as glamorous as you think it is. With 'early morning' shoots from 2am till noon, they were the worst of days as I had to sleep in during the day and work all night. But its part of the job and I lowkey love it.

Reading mid-paragraph and just then Max unlocks the door. "Hey babe !" I smiled at him which he simply ignored me and continued to walk to our room. What's his deal ?

I'm assuming it was a rough training session or someone must've ticked him off for him to act like this. I could hear the shower running so I assume he'll be out soon to vent what's wrong.

After quite some time their was no noise and I started to grow worried as to what happened to him. I marked off the book and placed the dishes into the sink, then proceeded to our room.

He laid front-first on the bed in a new change of clothes, shorts and a tank top. "Max" I called softly. "What ?" He said annoyed. "Are you okay ?" I asked as I sat beside him so that I had a look at his face. "Isn't it damn obvious ?" He said in annoyance.

"Well how must I know if something is wrong if you don't tell me ?" I furrowed my brows. "Just let me be" he said as he closed his eyes. "Not until you tell me what's wrong. This is so unlike you, usually I am the one who's upset over the smallest of things" I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. He peeped with one eye at me.

"I was sent numerous posts about you" he said softly. "And what did they say ?" I asked concerned. "It was a leaked picture of you kissing your co-star, Tom" he said as he turned onto his back to look up at me. "Awww Maxy... we discussed this before. You know its part of my job, I'd never go behind your back and keep such a thing from you" I pouted as I cupped his face in my hands.

He placed his hands on top of mine. "I know, but to continuously see posts of you kissing him makes me upset because I should be the only one who gets to kiss you" he said. "Aww I'm sorry you feel that way baby" I cooed as I then peppered kisses all over his face. He then cupped my cheeks to connect our lips, slow and sweet. I smiled in between kisses as I ended up straddling him. I broke away to then peck him on his nose. "I have eyes for you only, remember that" I said as my forehead was against his. "I won't forget. Now, will you just hold me ?" He pouted. "You don't have to ask twice" I said as I cuddled him.