Charles Leclerc - Photoshoot

1. "Come over here and make me."
6. "Kiss me."
14. "You heard me. Take. It. Off."
150. "Stop distracting me."

Warning: Language & NSFW

A/N: Requested by lucreziasstories . Hope you baby's enjoy .xx

The summer break was upon us and we have to take full advantage of this heat. We were staying at a resort in St. Barts and had planned to stay here for a full week so it gives us enough time to do water sports, and other activities on the island.

All of the boys left over an hour ago to jet ski whilst Marta and I stayed behind. I was so glad I had Marta as company considering all of Charles guy friends had decided to tag along. Marta and I were not in the mood to do things that made our mind race and decided to just chill for the day. We first got breakfast at the buffet, took some pictures and recorded some aesthetic videos before we went back to our room. We got changed into our bikinis before walking through the patio of our room to go to the beach.

We laid on the beach chairs and soaked up some sun for a few minutes before I turned to my side to look at her laying beside me. "Em, I'm not gonna lie.. I'm a bit bored and tired of tanning" I sighed. "Well what else do you want to do ?" She asked as she lowered her sunglasses to look at me. "I don't know" I pouted. "What's a good time pass ?" Marta said more to herself as she tried to think. "I would say eat but we literally just ate a few minutes ago" "Girl when are you not thinking about food ?" She asked as she burst out laughing. "Honestly no idea" I smiled and shook my head. "Ya know what. I actually need new pictures for my instagram. I haven't posted a picture of myself in ages because I don't ever take out pictures" I pouted. "That's actually the perfect idea because you have the best photographer that you could possibly ask for !" She cheered.

"Eeeppp okay I'm hyped now" I said as I stood up from the beach chair. "If you don't mind, can we take out like numerous so I'm good for the next couple of months ?" I raised a brow. "Sure" she laughed as she followed my lead. The lighting was hitting just perfect which made Marta's job easier. 

"Girll you are looking as hot as a chilli in that red bikini" she hyped as she ran over to show me the pictures. "Credit is due to the amazing photographer" I smiled and clapped for her.

 "Credit is due to the amazing photographer" I smiled and clapped for her

"I can already imagine the comments for this picture" she laughed. "Same...and someone is not gonna like it" I laughed along with her. Speak of the devil, they're back. Our laughter died down when he heard the boys talking quite loud from a few meters away. As soon as I made eye contact with Charles, he wiggled his brows. Riccardo walked over to Marta and engulfed her in a hug.  "Hello gorgeous" he said as he pulled me in for a hug. "Hey handsome" I said muffled into his neck. "What's the special occasion for looking this hot ?" He asked lowly before loosening his grip around me to look at me. "Just a little photoshoot" I said playfully.