Daniel Ricciardo - Fantasy

A/N: Requested by @eilow18 . I hope you babys enjoy .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

37.    "Can you feel what you're doing to me?"

The life of a dancer and performer isn't as easy as it seems, then again every job has its perks. As much as u love what I do, it does get exhausting having rehearsals almost every day for 6 hours straight but then it could take place at odd hours of the night so that everyone is prepared for the shoot or video early the next day.

I was lucky enough to get a gig for a movie in which I'm the lead dancer for the music video. I needed to train extremely hard for this role as I'm expected to be flexible. The dance is a belly dance with a modern twist to it which I quite like. The theme around the music video is Moroccan themed so I'm excited, more especially because of my outfit. It's literally unreal.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

Daniel was still asleep when I left early this morning, I felt bad to leave his embrace because he was so warm and cuddly

Daniel was still asleep when I left early this morning, I felt bad to leave his embrace because he was so warm and cuddly. Besides that, he was on a 2 week break before the next race so ideally I would like to take advantage of every moment that I have with him before he's gone or I'm busy with work.

After rehearsing in my oversized clothes for about 3 hours straight, they called for a break which I used this time to go shower and eat before getting ready to shoot for the music video. I couldn't recognise myself in the mirror because all I saw was Jasmine, the Disney Princess. As soon as I stepped back into my dressing room, the team was ready to get me glammed up. My hair and makeup was done simultaneously, which in the end my whole look had changed when I had body glitter applied to my exposed skin.

I took a few pictures admiring myself in the mirror, as much as I wish I could post this picture I can't due to it being confidential. All eyes were on me when I stepped out of my dressing room to the set.

It was such a relief that majority of the cut scenes were one takes whilst the others were double or triple takes. I was so proud of myself for pouring my heart and soul into that performance, that when I heard the director yell, "Cut ! That's a wrap." It was music to my ears. I received so many compliments after performing, it was so overwhelming and at this point I just couldn't wait to get home to Daniel.

A robe tied over me was good enough since I planned to get comfortable once I was home. Entering into our apartment it was awfully quiet, I called out for Daniel but received no reply so I assumed he's gone out for a jog. Whilst I was still glammed up with my glowy makeup and blowed out hair, I thought I might as well take more pictures.

The full body length mirror in our bedroom was just perfect especially with the incredible natural lighting seeping through the glass windows. Getting carried away by posing, I hadn't heard Daniels footsteps. With my back facing him, he had a clear view of what I looked like in the front thanks to the mirror. He whistled as he leaned against the door frame. I turned around in surprise, "Oh hey ! You're back" I smiled as I walked up to him to engulf him in a hug. "You look unreal" he said as he quickly broke away to take a look at my outfit again. He slowly looked at me from toe to head then meeting my eyes. "It just hit me that everyone is going to see you in this outfit and it lowkey makes me mad" he huffed. "Aww you're jealous, cute" I said as I cupped his cheeks and scrunched my nose before going back to take more pictures. Whilst walking back to the mirror, I detached the skirt and sleeves, leaving me in just my underwear.

He bit his bottom lip as he trailed behind me, he removed his shirt and then wrapped his arms around me from behind with his face nuzzled in my neck. "Can you feel what you're doing to me ?" He murmured as I could feel his hard on pressed against the thin material of my skirt. "Mhm" I hummed in response. He then looked at me through the mirror, "I'm giving you two options. We either do it right here on the bed or we're hitting the shower" he said seriously. I then turned around to face him, our lips inches apart. "How about the bed and then the shower ?" I suggested as I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck. "I like your thinking" he grinned before closing the gap and connecting our lips.

Our lips still attached, he slowly backed me up towards the bed and broke away to push me back. He then hovered over me, straddling my waist before slowly leaning down to kiss me once again. His hands travelled to the back of my knees to then wrap my legs around his waist, deepening the kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I then took the opportunity to switch positions and pushed him back against the bed before straddling his lap. 

I placed small kissesalong his jawline and down the side of his neck. I watched him roll his eyesback as I placed a kiss on his Adam's apple, it always drove him crazy. I thenwent back to kissing his lips but he broke the kiss shortly, "I'm always on top" he murmured as he switched ourpositions. I sat up on my knees to be at his level and started to kiss up his abs to his chest. I nibbled on a spoton his neck before pulling his face close to mine, "Fuck you're so damnhot" I said before connecting our lips again.

My hands went to theback of his neck as my fingers tugged on the strands of his hair. He placedsmall kisses along my collar bones before pulling the straps of my bra over myshoulders, "Will you dress up like this more often for me ?" He askedas he kissed down to my cleavage and eyed me. "No, today you just got lucky to find me dressed like this" I teased, then laying back onto the bed and propping myself up on my elbows.  

"I see what game you're playing, you can pretend all you want doll but I'd like to see you resist moaning my name" he challenged. "Okay then, I'll take on that challenge" I grinned. He smirked as he then massaged my breasts through the fabric of my bra. I then unhooked my bra from behind and threw it aside. He then cupped my breasts in his hands and massaged them before taking one of them in his mouth. "Oh shit" I moaned out. As he licked and nibbled on one of my breasts, his other hand had trailed down to my thong. He rubbed my clit in circular motions through the thin material which made me arch my back. His finger slipped past the material and without warning he thrusted a finger inside of me.

He increased the pace before adding another finger inside of me and damn was it driving me crazy. As I propped myself on my elbows to watch it, "You still have too much of clothes on" I said referring to his shorts. I pushed him back against the headboard as I tugged on the waistband of his shorts along with his briefs.

He sat upright against the headboard as he watched me get on my knees, I licked at his tip which made him bite at his bottom lip. "Shit baby girl" he moaned out when I took his whole length into my mouth. When I felt him getting close to his high, I stopped sucking and then moved to straddle his lap. He placed his hands firmly on my hips as he pulled me closer. We sloppily kissed with our hands entangled in each other's hair. He then positioned his length at my entrance before thrusting into me. "Oh fuck me !" I cried out as pain had stricken through me.

The pain had quicklysubsided and turned into pleasure as his thrusts got faster. I then placed myforehead against his as we both alternated, him thrusting into me and mebouncing on him. "Say my name baby" he said as he had his hands on mylower back. I bit my lip as my head fell back. "I know you want to sayit" he murmured as he nibbled on my sweet spot. "Ugh just fuck meDaniel !" I let out. 

"Patience" he said as he then made me lay back onto the bed, he hovered over me as he continued to thrust his hips against mine. "Dan I'm close" I cried out. "Just wait" he said as he pressed his forehead against mine. "I can't hold it any longer" I said as I arched my back and grabbed hold of the sheets. "Let it all out now" he said as I then felt my walls clench and we both released at the same time.

He laid down beside me, the only sound in the room being our heavy breathing, "That was fun" I giggled as I turned to look at him. He laughed as he turned to look at me, "Are you able to make it to the shower ?" "Of course, I'm no weak link" I scoffed as I got off the bed and grabbed the skirt to cover myself. "Hmm...I'd like to see how you walk after we shower" he said as he followed me to the bathroom and slapped my bum.