Charles Leclerc - Mini us

A/N: Requested by @musicalem21 . Hope you babes enjoy ! .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

1.  "Let me show you why you should stay in bed."

Waking up on a Sunday morning usually felt cold and empty since Charles is away during race weekends, but on days like today it felt warm and complete...just perfect.

I surprisingly was up earlier than him which isn't usually like me since I'm no morning person, but today was already looking like a good day when I woke up feeling his arm wrapped around my waist under covers and his face nuzzled into my neck.

Smiling as I attempted to turn around to face him, his grip tightened around my waist, not allowing me to budge. "Don't go" he said in his sleep. I giggled as I forced myself to turn around, "I'm not going anywhere, I just wanted to look at you, I don't see you enough beside me" I pouted. He opened one eye as he placed a kiss on my nose.

"I insist you come to races but you don't listen" he smiled. "If I could easily drop my work and studies then I would" I sighed. "I know you would and I understand... speaking about you, this morning I met a cute fan" he said as he ran his fingers through his hair. "This morning ? When did you even leave ?" I asked as I furrowed my brows. "I went for a jog and came back about an hour ago, you were sound asleep and I didn't want to disturb you"

"Hmm okay, go on" I said. "So anyway, this girl was on a walk with her son. She stopped when she recognised me and said how she's a big fan as well as her son. I took a picture with them and after that, her son tapped me to ask me where's my girlfriend" he half laughed. "Looks like I have a fan" I smiled. "I guess so, I told him that you're at home and he said to tell you that you're very pretty, and that he likes you. I was lowkey jealous but he was so cute, he must have been about 3 years old... so I thought...what if we had a little one of our own" he said as he played with my fingers.

"Awww...wait, are you serious ?" I asked in shock. He nodded his head with a small smile. "We've always playfully spoke about a family in future, I never thought you'd be serious so soon" I pursed my lips. "Well, I think it's about time. I'm ready if you are, of course I don't mean to force or rush you if you-" "I want us to have a family of our own" I cut him off.
"Really ?" He asked as his face lit up. I nodded my head in excitement. He smiled as he then closed the gap between us and placed his lips on mine.

"Wait wait" I said as I pulled away. "What ?" He asked worries. "Are you not hungry ? Do you want me to make you breakfast because you went on your run and didn't tell me" I asked in concern. He rolled his eyes at me, "I'm trying to be romantic and you're worried about me eating ?" He said. "Of course, I'm always worried about you !" I argued. "You're cute but let me show you why you should stay in bed" he said as he kissed me once again and hovered over me.

Our kiss quickly grew into a heated make out session as his hand was entangled in my hair whilst his other hand moved to wrap my leg around his waist. My hands swiftly moved to the nape of his neck to tug on his strands making him groan into the kiss. He so easily slipped his tongue into my mouth to deepen the kiss. I couldn't help but smirk in between kisses as I then lightly tugged on his bottom lip before pulling away to catch my breath.

He didn't give me a second to catch my breath as his lips already moved to my neck. He slowly started along my jawline and worked his way down to my collar bones, leaving a trail of small kisses and subtle sucking to mark himself. His kisses sent a chill down my spine learning goosebumps to rise on my skin.

His kisses got even slower as he made eye contact, moving down to my cleavage whilst his fingers moved down to the hem of my tank top. I then shifted to sit up right to remove my top, my hands then moving to cup his face and feeling the need for more of his kisses. He grinned in between kisses as my hands trailed along his bare chest down to his boxers to tug on them.
Pulling at the hem of his boxers, his hands grabbed a hold of my breasts and gave them a squeeze, making me moan into the kiss.

He then pulled away to kick off his boxers. I pushed him to fall back onto the bed as I straddled his waist. I could feel his hard length against my panties and decided to tease him a little my grinding my hips against him. He groaned as his head fell back onto the pillow. "Fuck" he said under his breath. "You look so sexy on top of me" he said as he bit his lip. "A rare sight" I smiled. My finger trailed slowly down his chest and stopping along his v-lines.

I grabbed a hold of his already hard length and gently stroked his length from base to tip making him hiss. I then dipped my head to stroke him once more before licking at his tip. "Oh my g-" he couldn't finish his sentence as I took his length into my mouth, making me gag.

I increased my pace at stroking him and sucking him off, making him grab onto the back of my hair to force me to go faster before he finally reached his high and released himself all over my hands.

He switched our positions with me back underneath him. He cupped my breasts in his hands and massaged at them as he placed kisses down my cleavage and towards my lower abdomen. "Oh shit babe" I groaned.

When I felt his hot breath at my clit, my breath hitched in my throat as I waited for his next move. He placed a soft kiss at my folds, making me arch my back wanting more, such a tease. His face was up close to mine to kiss my lips hungrily. His one hand tangled in my hair whilst his other reached the back of thigh to wrap my leg around him and pull me closer. His hand slyly trailed down my chest to my clit as he pushes my panties aside to rub circles making me let out a moan. Our foreheads were pressed against each other's as he increased his pace.

He rubbed at my clit faster and I could feel myself reaching close to my high. "I'm close" I murmured against his lips. He then stopped his rubbing motions to teasingly slide his length along my folds. I let out a cry as he finally slid his length inside of me, he didn't slide his whole length in just yet.

He started his thrusts slow and he moved his hands to either side of my head as he balanced himself on his forearms. He picked up his pace as he thrusted into me and this time sliding his whole length in. I screamed out in please as I felt him hit me at just the right spot.

I could feel my walls clenching around him, I felt him release himself inside of me before I myself finally reached my high and released on his length.

As we were both now heavily breathing his forehead still pressed against mine, his eyes glanced to my lips before giving me a sweet kiss. He fell beside me as we both were breathing heavily. I could then feel the heat rush to my cheeks, we really woke up and decided to do this. "Do you think one round is enough to make you pregnant ?" He said playfully as he turned to look at me. I stifled a laugh. "Hmm, you got a point" I pursed my lips. "I don't mind a round 2, just to be sure" I said as I bit my bottom lip. "Yeah... just to be sure" he teased as a grin crept back onto his face before hovering over me once again.