Mick Schumacher - Hangover

71. "God, I love you."

A/N: Requested by @martinqaa . I hope you baby's enjoy ! Still working on past requests, trying my best to finish them all soon so I can open requests again .xx

The 2022 season was finally over, a moment of mixed emotions since everyone is going to miss watching races, but at the same time all of the drivers deserve a good break after a hectic season.

It was post race in Abu Dhabi and a number of the boys had decided to celebrate the season being over by going to the night club. I wasn't the type to go out and drink, but for once I decided to let loose - I needed to destress myself from my university studies.

The day was so rushed because after we were done at the track we came back to our hotel room to have a shower and get dressed to go out, not a moment to sit down and eat, just straight to the club as everyone was doing the same.

It was past 2am and I was already quite drunk so Mick thought that we should leave and get back to the hotel so that I didn't have a terrible hangover in the morning. "Babe let's go back to the hotel" Mick grabbed me by waist and said into my ear.

"But Mick, it's still early. I don't wanna go" I whined. I turned around in his grasp and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely whilst laying my head on his chest. If I was sober, I wouldn't wanna stay here for another second.

He looked down at me and placed his finger under my chin to look up at him. "Are you sure you're okay ? I understand if you want to continue dancing with the girls, but just tell me when you want to leave and we'll leave then" he said loud enough over the music. "It's okay baby. Do you wanna go ? Are you tired ? Tell me then we can leave now" I said looking at him alarmed.

"No no no, it's fine. I'm just making sure you're okay. Just give me a heads up when you want to leave. I'll be with the boys" he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and walked away to hang out with Lando.

It was about half an hour later since Mick left me and I continued dancing with the girls, but now I couldn't bare to stand any longer, my feet were killing me from dancing in these heels. A clear sign that it's time to go. I slowly walked to where Mick was at the bar with Lando and Esteban, and a drink in hand. "Babe I really wanna go now" I pouted as I stood in front of him. "Are you okay ? What happened ?" He asked concerned and placed his drink on the counter. "I'm fine, I'm just in a lot of pain. I can barely walk...these heels are killing me" I said as I looked down at my heels. Louboutins were not made for comfort.

"Aww okay. Let's just say bye to the boys and we'll go" he said as he gave me a small smile. He said goodbye to the boys as did I, just before coming to Mick I had already said bye to the girls so I was ready to leave.

With that we left the club and walked over to the car, Mick had opened my door for me as I got in. As I sat down and was about to close the door, Mick kneels down and helps me to take off my heels by unbuckling the straps around my ankles. He stood up and closed the door, then walked around to the drivers seat as I smiled at his action.

I didn't realise I passed out from the drive, until we reached the hotel and Mick had opened my door. "Do you want me to carry you ?" He asked sweetly. With my eyes still closed I shook my head. I took a deep breath and tried to lift myself up from the seat which Mick had helped me. He had my heels in one hand and his other arm was wrapped around my waist for support.

Once we go to our room, he sat me at the edge of the bed to which I fell back. He left me momentarily to get me a pill and a bottle of water. I passed out yet again. "Babe" he said first to try to get me up. "Babe" he said a little louder as he frowned that I wasn't responding. After a few seconds I sat up right, I hummed in response as I then took the tablet and finished the bottle of water.

"How are you feeling ?" He asked as he brushed my hair away from my face. "Awful. I'm tired and I'm in a lot of pain, but I have to fight it because I need to change into my pjs, and I desperately need to take off this makeup" I said as I immediately tried to get up. "Woah woah. Take it easy. Let me help you. Sit here and I'll get you everything you need okay ?" He said reassuringly to which I nodded. He left to the bathroom to get my face wipes and skincare, along with my pyjamas from my bag.

Whilst he left, I got undressed and grabbed one of his t-shirts to wear. When he saw me dressed in his shirt he couldn't help but smile. He helped me put on my pair of shorts whilst I was half asleep. "Thank you" I said softly with a smile and then crossed my legs as I sat on the bed.

I never thought Mick paid attention to the times I used to take forever with my night routine, especially my skin care routine, but little did I know he used to watch it all and knew the steps. Half asleep I grabbed a wipe and tried wiping my face but he stopped me. He held back his laugh at my action and took the wipe away from me, "Wait. Let me do it" he said. Before hand he put my hair into a ponytail and then got to work with wiping my face with the makeup remover wipes. "I hate to say this because I know how tired you are, but you need to wash your face" he said.

"I don't want to" I pouted. "You're going to kill me in the morning if I don't make you wash your face and moisturise so let's go" he said as he carried me in his arms to the bathroom and lowered me at the sink. As I washed my face with a cleanser, he changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt quickly before coming back to me. He smiled at my reflection in the mirror as he watched me wash my face. "I couldn't be bothered right now. The moisturiser is tomorrow's problem" I said as I dried my face and started walking back to the bed. "No no baby, come back" he said as he hurriedly ran over to me and pulled me back to the bathroom by my hand. "I'll finish this for you" he said as he placed me on top of the counter.

I smiled with my eyes closed as he dotted my serum onto my face. I couldn't see that he was smiling as he was doing so. "God, I love you" he said lowly as he started to massage it into my skin. "I love you toooooo" I yelled. He then went in with my moisturiser and repeated the process. Once he was done he placed a kiss on the tip of my nose. "All done. Now you can finally sleep" he said as he helped me off the counter. He followed behind me as walked over to the bed.

I was all nice and snug, especially once Mick was under the covers and I felt his arm wrap around me. "As tired as I am. Thank you for everything. You're everything and more than I could have asked for" I said as I turned around in his grasp and placed a quick peck on his lips. "You're cute when you're drunk... now get some sleep, you're gonna need it. Love you" he said as he stole another kiss. "I love you too" I smiled as I cradled into his neck.