Lando Norris - Challenge accepted

A/N: Requested by @babylonbetch . Hope you babys enjoy ! I have such bad Lando feels right now so this just did the TINGS..

4.    "I will kill anyone that looks at you the way I look at you."

Its post race weekend and Lando was back from a great race at Imola. I thought of stopping by later in the afternoon at his place to congratulate him on a fantastic drive. I messaged him as a heads up of my arrival later today and well luckily he didn't have much plans beside streaming.

As I entered the house, the front door was already open. I could hear his voice faintly coming from his gaming room.

"Hellooo !" I yelled to catch his attention to which he didn't reply. I walked over to his gaming room and the door was shut. I opened the door and just then he bumped into me. He yelled in shock as I just started to laugh.

He quickly took off his VR set to see me stood in front of him, "Oh my god, you gave me such a fright" he said as he had a hand on his chest. "I literally shouted hello like a few seconds ago and you couldn't ever hear me so that's on you" I shook my head as I walked past him and sat in his simulator.

"I'm sure me yelling will be all over the internet now, thanks to my lovely friend (Y/N)" he faked a smile and sat back into his chair. "You're welcome guys ! Please do tag me so I can save the memes" I yelled from the side. "I'm actually so put off playing with the VR now... Fall guys it is to lighten the mood. Also, don't tag her" he said lowly at the end. "I'm literally right here !" I said in an obvious tone. "You don't say" he said sarcastically as he turned to look at me slowly before turning back to his screen.

I tried to kill some time scrolling through my social media whilst he was busy gaming, it was brought to my attention when I saw a post about him on Tumblr that made me stifle a giggle. "What's so funny ?" He asked as he turned in his chair to face me. "Don't worry about it" I shook my head. "Nah tell me" he said as he leaned forward. "You really wanna know ?" I asked as I raised a brow. He nodded his head in reply, "You might want to mute your mic then" I suggested. He didn't hesitate to quickly mute his mic and turn to me as he was eager to know.

"Someone wrote the following...Its funny how Lando follows these half naked-wannabe influencers and some of them follow him back (obviously), when little do they know that he can't talk to girls" I said as I stifled a laugh again. "And you found this funny ?" He asked unamused. "Yes it is, I believe I'm your only girl friend and well I can't see you pulling one of them" I half laughed. That probably really hurt his ego and boy am I probably going to get what's coming for me.

"Alright... you're on" he grinned as he leaned back on the chair. "Wait what" I said in confusion as I furrowed my brows. "I'll take up your challenge. You think I can't pull one of the girls that I follow or that follow me. Watch me do it" he smiled. "What's in it for me if you lose ?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. "You can say I told you so" he laughed. "Sounds boring...I'll come up with something better if I do win" I said. "Okayyy" he smiled as he then turned back to the game and unmuted his mic.

I hate this challenge already. Why did I have to laugh ? Well maybe it's because I found it funny that Lando really doesn't talk to other girls beside me and his sisters, and I really thought I stood a chance for falling for him in the past 6 months since I thought we grew a lot closer.

I'm not happy with the energy I've created in the studio today... I can already imagine how awkward it's going to be once he's done streaming. I need to bounce. I texted my BFF, "Code red. Give me a call - abort mission." she read my message and in a second she gave me a call. "Hello" I answered as I furrowed my brows. "Omg he did what now- okay hun calm down...I'm on my way" I said lastly before ending the call.