Max Verstappen - Yes or yes

A/N: Requested by @littlemissunnoticed . I hope you babys enjoy. Much love .xx

10. "It looks good on you."
26. "Am I dreaming?"

It's the summer break, or well at least it is for Max, whilst I'm unfortunately studying and attending online lectures.

Since he got back from Hungary we'd spend our mornings together and after that we'd keep our distance till late in the afternoon when i was done with my work, so he'd usually spend his time training or even gaming with friends, good for me.

I'll admit that I'm content with where we are in our relationship, being that couple thats chilled and just enjoys the moment is much more precious to me than going out and doing fancy things all the time. Some days it would be us watching a movie and I tend to find myself distracted by looking at him for a brief moment, then realising I was playing with his fingers and tracing lines for the longest time yet being oblivious. It's moments like these that I appreciate.

Everyday since the race has been the same, nothing has changed and nor do I want anything to change, until Thursday evening he gave me a heads up that theirs a Redbull dinner event in partnership with Tag Heuer here in Monaco, and he wanted me to be his date.

I was of course delighted because besides trying to shy myself away on race weekends whilst still trying to be the supportive girlfriend, at least this should be more special since he isn't on the track this time.

Friday morning came around and I was more stressed about what I was going to wear tonight rather than my lectures and work for uni. It was just about 10am, Max was back from his workout and I was just preparing breakfast. "Okay so what time did you say that the event is tonight ?" I asked as I tried to speed up the process.

"It's at 7pm so we have plenty of time from now" he said as he came up behind me and stole a strawberry from my bowl. I glanced at him for a second and lightly  hit his hand as a warning to not eat anymore strawberries. "Easy for you to say when you already have a suit sent for you to wear ! I have nothing to wear" I fake cried.

"I have nothing to wear" He mocked. "By that I mean that's appropriate for tonight" I rolled my eyes at him. "I knew you were going to say that" he paused. I raised my brows at him to continue, "So that's why I pulled through and got you a dress for the evening" he said. "Wait what" I said in shock as I dropped the knife onto the counter to then turn and face him.

"Open the bag" he gestured with his eyes towards the dress cover bag that was folded on the dining table. "No no no" I said as I started to unzip the bag. It was a beautiful off shoulder nude pink dress, "I feel bad now because I could have literally worn something I already own" I pouted. "Don't feel bad, I wanted to spoil you for all that you've done for me" he said as he walked towards me and rubbed my shoulders. "It's also Victoria's choice and I agreed with her that this is just perfect for you" he smiled. "Aww bless her...you're making me blush now. Stop" I half laughed as I pushed him away.

We then proceeded to eat our breakfast and just like that, time flew by quickly. Max had left after eating to sort out some things whilst I tried to do some work before beginning to get ready.

At 5pm I started by curling my hair and opted for the pin curl method to feel fancy for tonight's event. Once I was done, I moved onto my makeup, settling for smokey eyes and nude lips to balance out the dress. Just as I was halfway through my makeup look, Max came back. "You took awfully long.. everything okay ?" I asked as I looked at him through the mirror. "Yeah everything is fine, was just told in advance some things that I need to do at the event tonight" he said as he removed his t-shirt. "Okayyy" I trailed as I started to play some music.