Charles Leclerc - Piano kisses

A/N: Requested by @MariaanOZ . Apologies for taking so long with requests. Hope you babes enjoy. We'll pretend Covid-19 isn't a thing here. Much love .xx

2.    "Isn't it obvious? I'm in love with you!"

Its been a long 2 weeks of doing nothing but studying and finishing up work, it honestly felt like torture but I just had to suck it up since I rather have it done sooner than later. Breaks were nice whilst they lasted but their wasn't much I could do other than eat and binge on movies or a series.

With my unfortunate work load I had to actually shut out my social outing life.  It wasn't until now that I'm finally at ease with my work since I'm practically done, a few minor things to finish but wow I actually forgot what it's like to breathe.

Other than calling my parents, the only other person that would get me through my day was Charles. Having a best friend like him is great but it sucks that I don't see him as much, he's either always travelling and I have work to do. He's finally coming back home this weekend and well I'm free, so he insisted that we meet up.

I was more than happy to do so, to be honest even if I had work I'd still meet up with him...

I don't know why I was feeling nervous to meet him, I mean we met each other on countless occasions so what makes today so different ? Maybe because in this time that I haven't seen him I realised how much I missed him, also it's itching me to tell him that I don't want us to be just friends anymore but gosh how do I spill all of this. I rather not.

I decided to get ready quite earlier than usual, just in case he comes by early since he sometimes has a habit of doing that. I curled my hair and did my simple everyday makeup look before changing from my sweats to black pants and a black polka dot top. I even slipped into a pair of black heels. On a scale of extra and basic, I can't choose to be basic right now.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

As soon as my phone went off I just knew he was already outside

As soon as my phone went off I just knew he was already outside. I screamed internally and gave myself one last look in the mirror before grabbing my purse and leaving.

This moment just felt unreal because we're indirectly going on a date for lunch and that too we're going in his Ferrari. "(Y/N/N) !" He yelled as he was leaning against the car. "Eclair !" I yelled back in excitement with my arms out. He engulfed me in a hug as he wrapped his arms around my waist whilst I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You look gorgeous" he said. "Thank you" I blushed but luckily he couldn't see my face right now.

When we pulled away he didn't hesitate to kiss me on both cheeks, which I did the same. "After you" he said as he held my door open. "Thank you" I smiled as he then jogged over to the drivers seat and we were on our way to lunch. "So how have you been ? How did the race go... wait, that's actually a stupid question" I said as I shook my head.

"I've been good. The race went really well last weekend. Just wish you were there to celebrate with me" he said as he turned to look at me. "You know I would be there for you if I could but with my work it's so hard" I pouted. "I know and I understand. That's why I try to come back home after every race weekend to spend more time with you" he smiled. I was bit stunned but tried not to show it. "I'm surprised you aren't tired of me" I raised a brow. "I could never get tired of you" he said. Okay now he's just a flirting.

The whole ride we made small talk and caught up on whatever we may have missed telling each other through FaceTime. When we finally arrived at the restaurant it gave a pretty cute vibe since we were seated outside with a view overlooking the dock and yachts.

"I'm assuming you're finally done with your work for you to finally leave the house" he said as he leaned on the table. "You got that right, social life just entered the chat" I laughed. "In that case, I'm very lucky to be spending time with you" he grinned. "You are and Itzan as well" I smiled. Itzan is a really good friend of mine but I know that Charles isn't so fond of him because he seems like a player.

He tried to hide how annoyed he was by the mention of his name but I figured it out. "Oh so you both went out ?" He asked eagerly. We then paused our conversation since we had to order. Only until the waiter had left did I continue.

"Yeah well we didn't exactly go out. He'd actually come over to my place on some days since he knew I wasn't going to go out anywhere" I said. "He's not good for you" he said as he played with his fingers. "I don't know yet but I'll see over time" I huffed. Wrong choice of words girl. Just then luckily our food had finally arrived. We luckily got off the topic about me and we spoke about racing, I enjoyed hearing him talk about it and well I love formula one myself so we had a great time in my opinion.

When it was about time we were leaving the restaurant, we just got into the car and my phone went off. I took a quick look at the name and thought it would a bad time to answer now. Just as he shut his door and started the car he asked who it is since my phone was still ringing but it was on silent. "Oh uhm it's Itzan" I said as I pressed my lips together. "Why didn't you answer ?" He asked as he drove back to my place. "I don't think it's important, I can always call back later" I shrugged. I noticed him smile. It's the little things.

Just as we were nearing to my apartment, Itzan was calling again. I sighed before answering, "Hello." "Hey ! Where you at babe ?" He asked. "Why ? Is this important ?" I questioned "Just wondering since I thought I'd come over" he said. "I'm actually not at home, I'm out with Charles" I smiled. "Oh you're with lover boy" he teased. Little did Charles know that Itzan and I are nothing but JUST friends and he actually ships us. "Look I gotta go. Ciao" I said lastly before ending the call. I really wanted to smile but I know it would pass the wrong message.

"What did he want ?" He asked, acting uninterested. "He wanted to come over" I pursed my lips. "Ahh well too bad, do you want to go to my place instead ?" He suggested. "Sure that's good with me" I said.

Just as we arrived at his apartment, I practically ran over to his piano to play. I played a few keys and turned to look back at him. "Well aren't you going to join me ?" I raised a brow. "Well of course" he said, then sitting next to me on the stool. He then took over and played something short. It was actually quite mesmerising to watch him play so effortlessly.

Yet again my phone went off and it was of course Itzan calling. I swear he's doing this on purpose but he knows what he's doing. Charles stopped playing and looked between my phone in hand and at me. "Just answer it" he said annoyed. "No it's fine, I'll pass this one" I huffed as I ended the call. "He's not good for you" he said plainly. "Okay then who is ?" I asked frustrated. "Isn't it obvious? I'm in love with you!" He confessed. "Wait what" I said in shock. "I've been meaning to tell you for the past month now. I've always liked you a lot more than a friend, it wasn't until I was away for so long that I realised what I'm missing out on. I want you by my side. I miss your laugh, your smile and hugs. Sometimes it hurts to stop myself from kissing you" he pouted.

"Well don't hold back now and say it. Do it !" I said as I looked between his eyes and his lips. He then didn't hesitate to close the gap between us and connected our lips. He cupped my cheeks whilst I placed my hands on his neck. I could feel the sparks and it was surreal. "I've been wanting to do that for so long" he said in between kisses. "I wish you did it sooner" I smiled as I then pulled him in closer.