Kimi Raikonnen - Expect the unexpected

A/N: Requested by @jett_joan . Sorry for a late update. Hope you guys enjoy .xx

8.    "I'm not okay if you're not okay."

I've been feeling uneasy all morning. It started in the middle of the night when I woke up and had a sudden urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and hurled into the toilet.

I sat on the tiled floor for a bit before gaining the energy to stand on my two feet. I rinsed my face and brushed my teeth to freshen up. Could it be that I'm pregnant ?

When I quietly went back to bed I was relieved that Kimi was fast asleep. I guess I have to make a run to the drug store in the morning...

I woke up at 7am and changed into a pair of leggings, sneakers and a tank top so that it seems believable that I went on a run.

I drove to the nearest drug store and bought the pregnancy test before driving back home. I'm hoping he isn't awake but knowing him, he's going to wake up early to work out. Entering through the front door, I could hear his music blasting through the gym so I'm glad that he's occupied for now.

I don't know why I'm suddenly feeling nervous... I know that we've been trying for a baby for quite some time now but unfortunately with my health issues, its complicated. Deep down I feel I am pregnant as I rarely ever fall sick. I know I could possibly catch the virus but I've never left the house and well, Kimi quarantines himself before we're together.

Deep breaths, I told myself. I went to the bathroom and did what needed to be done. Now all thats left is to wait. I paced back and forth as I waited for the timer to go off. The sound of the alarm gave me a fright in terms of the loudness and well, the result. Oh well whatever happens, happens.

I read the result. Positive. My mouth hung open in shock. I quickly closed my mouth and shut my eyes as I let the tears fall freely. This is what I wanted for years and my dream finally came true.

I was then disrupted by my name being called. Oh gosh, I have to tell him. "Coming !" I yelled as I threw the box away and wrapped the test in some tissue. Music was no longer being played so he's probably having breakfast.

Just as I turned the corner to the kitchen, there he sat at the dining table eating. "Morning" I greeted enthusiastically as I walked over and pecked him on the lips, then sat across from him. "Morning. Where did you go ?" He asked as he took a bite of his porridge.

"I went on a run" I lied and faked a smile. "But you didn't break a sweat" he appointed out. "It's pretty cold outside actually" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Are you not going to eat ?" He questioned. "Uhm.. I'm not hungry right now actually" I pursed my lips.

He then dropped his spoon and leaned forward. "You were up to something this morning. Where did you go ?" He raised a brow. "What makes you say that ?" I scoffed as if he's deluded. "I was looking for you and saw that the car was gone. So your whole 'going on a run' is a lie" he called me out.

I sighed and looked away. "Is something bothering you ? I'm not okay if you're not okay" he said as he placed his hand on top of mine.

"I don't know how else to tell you this" I said as I looked at our hands and then met his eyes. "Go on" he said. "I'm pregnant" I said with a small smile. "Wait. You're joking" he furrowed his brows. "I'm not" I said. "Well what are you waiting for. Come over here !" He said as he held his arms out.

I got up and sat on his lap as I engulfed him in a hug. "This is the best news" he said into my hair. Just as he pulled my face to look at him, he noticed the tears. "Ah why are you crying ?" He asked as he wiped away my tears with the pad of his thumbs. "I thought we'd never be able to have a mini us" I pouted and couldn't help but giggle. "This may be our first but definitely not our last" he said, then pulling me in for a kiss.