Mick Schumacher - Glum mood

A/N: Requested by angelicjack . Hope you babes enjoy ! Much love .xx

41. "I'm not jealous! Its just..you're mine!"

What would have been a special race weekend for Mick, if F2 had scheduled a race in Germany, turned out to be a weekend for Mick and I to spend together. This couldn't have been a better week to spend with Mick as not only was it his home GP but for once it's a race that he wouldn't be participating in so that means i have more time to be an annoying girlfriend. As exciting as it may sound to attend a race, it's not as exciting nowadays with social distancing... but oh well it is what it is. Mick was hyped for the weekend as he spent the Thursday afternoon doing a track walk with members of the Alfa Romeo team, he's expected to drive for FP1 for the team.

It was a few hours before FP1, Mick had to leave early to go to the track which means so did I. As much as I hate waking up early in the morning on days when it's looking gloomy, it makes me happy to think about cuddling and spending the rest of my day with Mick. The minute we got to the track news had bro0ken out that the session may be delayed and if weather conditions don't improve then the session would be cancelled. I was just hoping that the weather improves but i guess Mother Nature has her own plans.

It was announced that the session was unfortunately cancelled and it wasn't looking good either for FP2. Mick was pretty hopeful and wanted to stay back at the track rather than go back to the hotel, if he didn't get to go on track then he at least wanted to watch the session whilst he's here. Believe it or not, at times like this when I don't have any thing to do I either waste time on social media or actually play games. On a few occasions during the lockdown, I would do live streams with Mick to entertain his fans and even compete against him when we would play games. Fans loved it and I gained quite the audience especially because I was non other than Mick's girlfriend.

Mick was busy chatting away with members of the team as I sat aside on my phone, I had taken notice of Lando going live on twitch and thought it would be interesting to watch. Carlos and him were busy having a Spanish lesson until a fan appointed that I was watching the live. "Ohh we have a guest appearance" Lando said. "Who ?" Carlos asked as he tried reading the comments. "It's (Y/N), Mick's girlfriend. Welcome !" Lando waved. "Hola (Y/N) !" Carlos said.

'Helloooo guys !' I typed in the comments. "So we're told that we can't be on live any longer but I have something in mind that we can post later. Bye guys !" Lando said lastly before ending the stream. Well that ended quickly. Just then my phone started ringing and I had a mini heart attack. It was Lando. "Hello" I answered. "Hey ! Are you busy ?" He asked. "Uhm no, why.. what's up ?" I asked whilst raising a brow. "Would you be keen to play 'Among Us' with Carlos, Max and I ? We are going to film a YouTube video so you can walk over if you'd like" He suggested. "Yeah sure sounds good to me. Are you not going to ask the rest fo the Twitch gang ?" I laughed. "Aha not this time, they're currently busy" he said. "Ahh okay well I'll be over in a few. See ya !" I said lastly before ending the call.

Shocking how I became friends with the twitch gang over lock down right ? Yeah I too am still in shock. I walked over to Mick to let him know that I was going away for a bit, "Hey, so Lando called me over to film a gaming video with him and a few others. I'll be with them if you need me" I said before pecking his cheek. He nodded as he waved me off.

It felt weird to be walking on my own to Mclaren, but oh well this collab video was long overdue. "Ciao !" I yelled as I entered into Lando's driver room. "We have one of thee best gamers in the house now" Lando said as he pointed towards me. "I'll take my award and leave now thanks" I said jokingly. He then explained how he's filming on his iPad but we're all gaming from our phone, Max however is on a call as he can't physically be in the same room as all of us.

It was a good hour that we played for with random fans before we all had to get back to work. We had a good laugh and I must admit that I helped them win majority of the games whether I was a crew mate or impostor with one of them. I said my last goodbyes to the boys as well as signing out from the video before walking back to the Alfa Romeo garage.

I noticed Mick was alone and on his phone, not thinking too much about it but little did I know how jealous he actually was inside. "Ready to go ?" I asked. He simply nodded his head and got up to let me lead the way. "So is FP2 cancelled ?" I asked to kill the silence. "Hmm" he hummed as he continued scrolling on his phone. I then stopped walking and watched him walk right past me before he stopped to wonder where did I go. He turned around to look at me, "What ?" He asked. "Something is up. Spill" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "It's nothing..now lets go" he said as he continue walking. "Mick !" I called as I jogged to catch up with him. "What's wrong ?" I asked as he then came to a stop. "You didn't reply to my messages or calls" he pouted. "OMG baby... is that why you're really upset ?" I cooed. He simply n0dded, "You spent so much time gaming and laughing with those boys that you forgot about me."

"Hold up...did I just hear that Mick Schumacher is jealous ?" I joked. "I'm not jealous! Its just..you're mine!" He said as he had his arm over my shoulder and pulled me along with him. "Admit that you low key are" I teased. "Not jealous, I was concerned" he said as he avoided the topic. "Call it what you want, I know their was a slight tinge of jealousy and thats okay because you're cute, and I love you" I said as I looked up at him. I could tell he was smiling from under the mask which warmed my heart. "If it wasn't for this mask right now then I wouldn't hesitate to kiss you" he said. "Well any minute now we'll be back at our hotel room, you're free to claim unlimited kisses and cuddles" I suggested. "Sounds like a dream, I'll definitely take it" he chuckled.