Lando Norris - Too loud

A/N: Requested by @nathnath97 . Sorry for a late update. Hope you babys enjoy ! Much love .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

38. "You're not allowed to cum without my permission."

Its one of those days where Lando has to film a video for his 'Quadrant' channel whilst I try to pass my time doing the usual or otherwise known as binging.

Lando was in his gaming room, whereas I laid in his bed right next door. Scrolling through Tiktok recently had really triggered my feels for one of my celeb crushes, Tom Holland. As a Marvel fan, I first off don't even know how I ended up on this side of Tiktok but I'm not complaining either.

Marvel men as a whole are something else but recently Tom Holland has been hitting different, especially since seeing a lot of fam edits of his and promo videos for his upcoming movie. This had only given me the idea to of course watch SpiderMan, it would help with my thirst.

Just before the movie started, I could hear Lando's voice so I guess he just started filming. Ugh, I sadly have to keep my fangirling tone on the low but theirs no promises.

I was currently at the scene where Peter undresses in an alleyway to get into his suit and those abs made me shriek. "Yeah boy. Take it off !" I yelled. It totally passed me that Lando is right next door, "Excuse me guys, just give me a sec" he said as he left the room to enter the bedroom.

I didn't realise that Lando had entered the room as I was so engrossed by the movie. Peter had used his webs to secure his bag to the bin and then tapped onto his suit to tighten it. "EEEPP ! Oh my good lord" I said as I held my face. "I've been standing here for about a minute and you didn't notice me" he scoffed.

My eyes drifted to where he stood and my jaw hung open. "Oh my word. I didn't even notice you. Finished so soon ?" I furrowed my brows as I turned to look back at the TV. "No, actually...I was rudely disrupted by my girlfriend fangirling over SpiderMan" he said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm so sorry, I'll try to keep it down" I pouted. He shook his head as he walked back to his gaming room.

I paused the movie to try to hear his explanation for excusing himself. "Sorry about that guys. (Y/N) is watching SpiderMan" he said. "Ooooh I felt that" Maria giggled. I smiled to myself as I continued to play the movie.

After that one warning earlier, it hadn't stopped me from fangirling further into the movie. Every time Peter smirked and looked all fluffy made my heart melt. I hissed when Peter was dressed in a suit for prom, "To think he couldn't get any more hotter !" I cried. "Take me to prom instead !"

Lando had then entered the room and was disappointed to see me still watching the movie. "Are you mad ?" He asked as he stood besides the TV. "Excuse me ?" I scoffed. "You're so loud that I had to cut my stream short" he said as he then stood at the edge of the bed. "I wasn't that loud, you're over exaggerating..." I said as I crawled over to the edge. "You probably just couldn't handle me screaming for Tom" I grinned as I looked up at him. "That's not true. I know I could make you scream louder than that" he said softly. "Wanna bet ?" I smirked. "Oh you're on" he said as he then pushed me to fall back onto the bed.

He straddled my waist and moved his hand to my cheek as he connected our lips. My hands moved to wrap around his neck to pull him closer. The built up tension made the kiss all the more heated as we fought for dominance. He then broke away briefly to pull off his shirt and toss it aside before meeting my lips again. His hands slowly trailing down my chest and underneath my shirt to grab a hold of my breasts. The little squeeze making me moan out and giving him the opportunity to dominate.

Breaking away from the heated kiss to catch my breath, he left a trail of kisses down my jawline and down my neck only to meet my sweet spot to leave his mark. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as he continue to leave his trail of marks along my collar bone. He then reached for the hem of my shirt to help me remove it and throw it across the room. He smirked as his lips met mine once again.

As he straddled me, his fingers traced the straps of bra eager to shrug it off. "Tell me what you want" he said in between kisses. "I want you to make me scream out your name" I said softly. "Sounds simple" he grinned as his fingers traced the hem of my shorts. "Sounds like a challenge" I bit my lip. "Oh really" he raised a brow as he then tugged my shorts off. "Watch me make you beg" he challenged.

I gulped not knowing what I was in for. "Bra. Off" he instructed as he pulled my underwear. His warm hands grabbed a hold of my breasts as he massaged them. I could feel myself getting wet by the second. He's being a tease and its driving me insane. He started his trail of kisses again from my breasts down to my hips agonisingly slow. I leaned on my forearms to watch his next move in hopes he would move lower where I need him the most.

He bent my legs and moved them apart, watching me as he did it. He then kissed along my inner thighs, getting much close to my clit. He then ran his thumb along my folds, "Hmm...you're wet" he said as he looked up at me. "Please don't play with me right now" I said, growing sexually frustrated. "Do I need to remind you that we made a bet ? I won't be accepting defeat" he grinned as he then sat up on his knees. "But babe I-" he cut me off.

"I don't wanna hear it. Its my turn to have some fun too" he said as he stripped off his sweatpants, leaving him in his boxers. I noticed his hard on, the only way I could possibly get off is if I pleasure him and slyly pleasure myself. He moved over to sit up against the headboard. Pulling off his boxers I didn't waste any more time to stroke him.

I gently stroked his length from his base to his tip which made him let out a moan from the teasing action. I stroked his length once more before licking at his tip. "Oh my g-" he couldn't finish his sentence as I took in his length into my mouth. I sucked and and stroked his length slowly at first and gradually picking up my pace, making me gag.

His head fell back against the headboard so he didn't notice me rubbing my clit with my other hand. I increased my pace at stroking him and sucking him off, he grabbed onto the back of my hair to force me to go faster before he finally reached his high and released himself all over my hands. "You're not allowed to cum without my permission" he said as he noticed my actions. "I- babe please" I pouted. "Please what ?" He said as he grabbed me by the back of my thighs to straddle him. I could feel his member between my folds and so I took the opportunity to grind myself against him.

He groaned at my hip movements and suddenly held my hips to stop me from grinding against him. "Please can you just fuck me already" I whined. "How bad do you want it ?" He raised a brow. "So fucking bad that here I am begging for it, which you know I never do" I said as I had my forehead pressed up against his. "Okay..say less babe" he grinned as he then pushed me to fall on my back.

He stroked his length with the palm of his hand before teasingly running his tip along my folds. "Lando !" I yelled in frustration. "That's just what I wanted to hear" he smirked before thrusting himself into me.

"Fuck Lando !" I cried out. The thrusts started off slow for me to adjust to his length, "Should I stop ?" He asked teasingly. "No no. Please keep going" I said as I pressed my lips together.

He increased the pace of his thrusts as I had adjusted to his size, I could already feel myself reaching my high.

"I'm already close" he moaned. "'Me too" I huffed. I felt myself clench around his length as I was getting closer to my high. Just as he stopped his thrusts and slipped out we both had reached our highs, cumming undone.

"That was hot" he chuckled. "It was" I said in between breaths. He got off from on top of me to grab a towel from the bathroom. He wiped my thighs before cleaning himself off. I then crawled underneath the duvet to cover myself up, him jogging back into the room to lay underneath the duvet beside me.

"Guess I won that one then. I had you screaming my name" he said as he looked down at me. "Shut up. I was mentally screaming for Tom" I said to tick him off. "Take that back" he said. "Okay fine. Of course I'm kidding, you're the only man other than Tom that I have eyes for" I said as I sat up on my elbows. "I hate you" he shook his head. "Nah, you love me" I smiled. "Sadly true" he pouted which made me hit his chest. He then wrapped his arms around me as we cuddled till we fell off to sleep.