AMAZON PRIME X WATTPAD: BONUS CHAPTER

Author's Note

In celebration of Amazon Prime Video's newest series Panic, I am thrilled to be teaming up with Amazon Prime Video and Wattpad to write this exclusive chapter that puts my characters from this story into the world of Panic!

I hope this chapter intrigues and inspires you to learn more about Panic. Visit the #PanicWritingContest on Wattpad for the chance to put your creative writing chops to the test and learn more about the show!

To find out more about the contest, prizes, and how to enter, check out the #PanicWritingContest here: wattpad.com/AmazonPrimeVideo

Don't forget to watch theseries premiere on May 28th, only on Amazon Prime Video, here:http://primevideo.com/

***

BONUS CHAPTER

Author's Note Part 2: Hey guys! I'm so excited to finally be able to share the FHKH bonus chapter I've been working on with Amazon Prime & Wattpad with you! Think of this chapter as a little teaser for the SEQUEL OF FIND HER, KEEP HER which will be coming to Wattpad VERY soon. This takes place 6 months after the last chapter in FHKH (aka 6 months after Elias let Jersey move back to New Jersey to work through things and figure out when she wanted to come back). I certainly hope you enjoy it! I've missed writing these two like crazy and I've missed being able to share it with you! Enjoy!

NOTE: For all of you old-school audiobook fans check out kaelking12 fantastic read of this very special bonus chapter of FHKH! Happy listening!

***

Elias

It's been six months since I saw her disappear through those terminal gates. That's makes it 182 days, 4,368 hours or 263,160 minutes—not that I'm counting or anything.

I promised Jersey that I'd keep my distance. That'd I'd give her as much space and time as she needed to get back on her feet. To heal.

And I've held up my end of the bargain. Honest.

No social media stalking, no texts, no calls, no contact.

That was our rule.

But thirty seconds ago, she shattered it all to pieces.

Jersey's text is sitting at the top of my inbox tempting me right back into trouble. I could ignore it. I could put this phone back down, roll over, and go back to dreaming/fantasizing about her as usual. I've had a system in place ever since she left L.A. It's two parts pathetic, two parts raunchy, but hey, it keeps me sane. 

I go through her old texts and pictures every night before bed like it's a new religion. Not gonna lie, Jersey'd freak if she knew that my bedroom was and still is a place of worship for her. But as desperate as that might sound, thinking about her 24/7 helps me deal with the separation better than I used to.

Last time she was out of my life, I barely survived it.

This time, I figure I can go without seeing or talking to her for a while because I know she'll come back to me.

When she left for Jersey, I told her that us getting back together would be on her terms, in her own time.

I just didn't think she'd do it this soon.