Information Centre

Park Legacy, the most powerful, wealthiest, and respected mafia group. The current leader is Park Woosung, a seventy years old man, who held the position for fifty years. And there are five heiress for the throne.

Park Seojoon, forty, the eldest son, current position; caporegimes of the group.

Park Hyungsik, thirty-nine, the second-oldest son, current position; second caporegimes of the group.

Park Bogum, thirty-seven, third child, current position; third caporegimes of the group

Park Jimin, thirty-six, current position; consigliere

And lastly, the most powerful and strongest one, Park Rousteen, thirty-four, the youngest child, current position; underboss of the group. A one of a kind woman, who is full of mysteries and surprises.

Conquer Jeons, the second-most powerful, wealthiest, and respected mafia group. The current leader is Jeon Jungkwon, a sixty-five years old man, who held the position for forty-seven years. Has one heir for the throne.

Jeon Jungkook, thirty-five, current position; underboss, caporegimes.

The Kims, the third most powerful, wealthiest, and respected mafia group. The current leader is Kim Hyungjo, a sixty-three years old man, who held the position for forty-three years. There are three heiress for the throne.

Kim Seokjin, thirty-eight, the eldest son, current position; consigliere

Kim Namjoon, thirty-seven, the middle son, current position; caporegimes

Kim Taehyung, thirty-five, the youngest son, current position; underboss

—Min Dynasty, the fourth most powerful, wealthiest, and respected mafia group. The current leader is Min Jjae, a sixty-five years old man,  who held the position for forty years. . There are two heiress for the throne.

Min Yoongi, thirty-seven, the first born

Min Saeron, twenty-nine, the second son

The Jung Group, the fifth most powerful, wealthiest, and respected mafia group. The current leader is Jung Kyunghi, a sixty years old man, who held the position for forty-two years. There are two heiress for the throne.

Jung Hoseok, thirty-seven, the youngest, current position; underboss, caporegimes

Jung Dawon, forty, the eldest, current position; consigliere

Caporegimes, a captain of a large crew of soldiers, hitmen, and associates. Head a large crew of anywhere from 15 to 3,000 soldiers, hitmen and associates and can order them to do absolutely anything, The captains report directly to the boss or underboss who hands down the orders, directions and instructions. Must receive at least 30% to 40% of his soldiers and associates weekly earnings, and the Captains kicks up 15% to 25% depending on how lucrative the operation, scheme or business is, he kicks up to the bosses and keeps the rest for himself.

Underboss, the second-in-command in the empire and the organizational hierarchy of the crime family. The second most powerful man in the group. Has the power and control over the captains, soldiers, and associates, and he runs the bosses and the organizations day-to-day operations and businesses, and keeps all of the capos, soldiers, hit squads, and associates in line, and makes sure that everyone within the crime family does their jobs and follows the bosses commands, and is in makes sure the empire runs smoothly for the boss, and is in charge of keeping track of the organizations finances, operations and businesses, including keeping the money flowing to the boss, and protecting him at all costs. If the Boss dies, normally the Underboss would take the reigns as Boss of the crime family.

Consigliere, chief advisor, or counselor, is the Bosses right-hand  and trusted confidant. Is very powerful in the organization, and he plays one of the most important roles in a crime family. Meant to offer unbiased information based on what he sees as best for the crime family. Normally incredibly intelligent, clever, diplomatic, intuitive, ruthlessly efficient, sophisticated, rational, resourceful, perceptive, and astute, and is normally a clever talker, resourceful thinker, and diplomatic advisor. The consigliere is very powerful in the command hierarchy, he is the third in command.

PROCEED...