Total Chaos 25: Can't Take My Mind Off You

Like mentioned before, Rousteen's way of releasing stress is by visiting the house she and her lover built for their future family. The house is also the same place where his burial site is. Rousteen didn't change anything about the house. It remains the same way like it does before. 

Before going to her lover's burial site, she decided to visit the nursery room first. Harbour blue painted walls with white highlights. For the room's ceiling, it's designed with the blue sky along with a lot of clouds. Painted by her lover for their precious first baby boy, Rowon.

Rowon actually stayed in this house and slept in this room. Along with his twin brother Rowan. He stayed with Rousteen for six months, and she'll forever cherish those six months with him. After she gave her away, she left the house and went back again to the mansion along with her other son, Rowan.

The mansion is where Rowan spent his childhood, as Rousteen silently watch him from afar. Meaning, he doesn't have the slightest idea about this house since he was too young to remember. After visiting the nursery room, she went straight to the door across. Her lover's burial site.

Rousteen stood infront of him, and spoke, "Just came back from a mission, Tesoro. Sorry for not visiting you".

"I met a guy who looks exactly like you, Tesoro. It felt like deja vu. I met him at school, just like how we did before".

"He was also assigned to go undercover as a student, just like you. But the difference between you two is that you're not a mafia unlike him".

"You're not even related to a mafia at all".

Suddenly, a laugh escaped her mouth. A laugh full of pain and joy all at the same time. "I even found myself pretending that it was you. How ironic". She spoke, mocking her own self.

Then, she broke down infront of her lover again. "It was just like yesterday I was in your arms, embracing each other so tight. Shamelessly kissing each other on the balcony, infront of the moon and stars.

"No matter how beautiful and enchanting the moon and stars is, both will forever stay jealous of you , Tesoro".

"For I will always choose to ignore theirs, and look at yours instead". Jungwon said, as the two shared a very passionate kiss with each other.

"Time flies so fast and I'm starting to hate it, Tesoro". Rousteen spoke.

"The more the years increases, the more Rowon and Rowan will grow up. The more I grow freaking old. And more years to go crazy while missing everything about you". She finished.

Then, Rousteen heard the telephone ringing from outside. She knew exactly who's calling her, it's no other than her best man, Choi Yeonjun. He knows this house's location, but he never went to the house, not because he's not allowed, but because he chose not to.

"Sorry to ruin your stay over there, but I got a call from your father's assistant saying that he wants you to come home tonight for dinner". Yeonjun said. Weird, he doesn't call you for dinner unless there's something important to discuss.

"Inform them that I'll be there". Rousteen replied.

-

When she entered the house, the first she noticed is the female sitting next to her two nephews. She doesn't look like their previous nanny, she must be the new one Seojoon mentioned. The moment the nanny noticed her presence, she immediately stood up from the carpet and made her way towards Rousteen to greet her.

"Oh Rousteen, you're here". Seojoon spoke while handling his two kids a glass full of fresh milk.

"Meet Park Ravia, she's Khai and Lhey's new nanny. Ravia, meet my sister, Park Rousteen". Seojoon introduced.

Rousteen felt a bit different just by meeting this new nanny, that's why she eyed Ravia from top to bottom. "It's quite surprising to meet a Park that doesn't belong to our family circle". She spoke. The Park Family is a very huge family, with a lot of heirs next in line.

"Park is one of Korea's most common surname, Miss". Ravia answered, making Rousteen raise her right eyebrow.

"I know that, Ravia, no need to point it out. Not my fault that I don't get introduced to one that often". Rousteen doesn't like the new nanny already.

As the oldest child, Seojoon watched Rousteen grew up. And he knew exactly how things will turn out if he doesn't interrupt this conversation. "Get yourself ready for the dinner, Rousteen. Father told us to wear something classy". He said.

Rousteen nod in agreement and kiss her brother on the cheek as her way of saying goodbye. Having an eye to eye contact with the new nanny before leaving. When Rousteen was nowhere to be found, Seojoon spoke again, "A little tip since you're new here, if you don't want your head off of your body, don't talk back at my sister. She hates it". With that, he also took his leave, along with his two kids.

Ravia rolled her eyes in annoyance. Their behavior is really getting on her nerves, "Rich people and their arrogant behavior". Ravia is very irritated.

"Fuck your sister". She said, before taking her leave too.

-

Wearing a very expensive suit is a very expensive man, Jeon Jungkook. His parents asked him to join them for dinner at friend's house. He didn't want to come at all, if it wasn't for Mariana, he wouldn't be wearing a suit right now. He'd rather be asleep. Plus, he is still furious about what happened few days ago.

A freaking girl broke his record. Jungkook was undefeated ever since he started his journey as a mafia. He succeeded at every mission, he never failed any, but now he do.

But at the same time, he couldn't take his mind off that incredible woman, Rousteen. The way she smile, laugh, giggle, stare, basically everything about her makes him crazy. And the fact that he couldn't find anything about her makes him more crazy. Jungkook can't help but wonder when will he meet that enchanting woman again.

TO BE CONTINUED...