Total Chaos 28: Out Of The Blue

The two are sitting on the grass, the place was so high, that it gave them a good view of the city. Rousteen was quite impressed with Jungkook's secret place. Well, it's a not a secret place now, he shared it with her.

"Mind to tell me who's your son is?". Jungkook asked.

Right now, Rousteen can't stop wondering how come Jungkook and her isn't aware of each others existence until now. Well, she knows that Mr. Jeon has a son, but she never really met him in person. Maybe they did when they're kids, but she wouldn't be able to remember that since she's too young.

"My first born's name is Rowan". There's no point of not telling him, he'll still manage to know this secret of hers through his family. So why not tell him herself?

"The second one... Is named Rowon". She said.

"They're twins". She finished.

"But I didn't heard you mention the youngest earlier. And, if you're already a mother to two, why are they trying to arrange us for a marriage? That's pure disrespectful to your feelings". Jungkook replied. When Rousteen went silent, he immediately understood that it wasn't his place to ask such question. It's too personal.

"I'm sorry, shouldn't have asked you that". He said.

Instead of getting mad, Rousteen said, "It's okay, everybody in your family knows. So why not tell you?".

"Rowon and Rowan might be twins, but they don't share the same biological father. I got raped, Rowan's biological father is my rapist. While Rowon is my son with my lover".

"I had superfecundation during my pregnancy. Leading me to have twin boys with two different biological fathers".

Jungkook noticed something, she wasn't that affected. Why?

"You must be wondering", She chuckled. "I love Rowan, it's just his father that I despise".

"And to answer your second question, my lover is no longer with me. He died before I could even give birth to our son".

"He died in the hands of my rapist". With that, she finally let her tears flow down from her eyes.

"The day of his awful death, I saw him with my own eyes. He was covered in his own blood. Bruises and wounds all over his body. His eyeballs were red from all the punches he received. Most of the bones in his body were broken. And a few bullet holes in his body".

"He was hurting everywhere, and I couldn't do anything".

"It kept flashing in mind, and it's been destroying me for seventeen years".

"I'm so useless, I couldn't even save him from death". Jungkook immediately engulfed her in his arms. He couldn't hold himself anymore. Her pain was too much. If he were in her shoe, he'll die the next step.

He started caressing her back to give her some comfort. Jungkook couldn't manage to say any words. He didn't know what to say.

He's never been inlove before, let's start with that.

"As someone who's never been romantically involved, I don't really know what to say, Rousteen". He started.

"But what both you and him gone through in that moment is so cruel and painful".

"If I ever fall inlove with someone deep and sincere, I couldn't imagine myself losing her in such way. I don't think I'll be able to continue living without her by my side".

"But you, you managed to get pass through it. You managed to stay strong. And that's something really admiring, Rousteen. Your kids would look up to you for that". That's the best thing he could say right now.

The Jeon Jungkook is certainly not used to comforting hearts. He is used to breaking them, not aiding one.

"The trauma might not be invisible, but it's still here, Jeon. And I don't think it'll ever take its leave". Rousteen response.

"Then let me help you, Rousteen. Let me take all the pain away". Jungkook spoke.

-

Rowan sat on his chair. His mission here in Venezuela is a huge success. Danillo Mercado's whole entire empire is on their knees. And as he was told, he killed Danillo using the gun his mother gave him.

Now that his mission is finally completed, he'll be coming back to the mansion. He'll finally see his family again.

It's been a while since he last contacted Sohee too. The last time they talked was the day he left Seoul to go to Venezuela. Well, he didn't had enough time to send her a message or anything. Because the moment he step foot inside the private plane, he was already busy planning on how to perfectly execute the mission.

Sohee doesn't have any clue about his mafia background so he couldn't really tell her anything and be real about his eighty days disappearance.

Rowan was also informed that his four uncles finished their mission earlier than the due date. And they've been sending him messages ever since they got back from their mission. Almost all of them are sending him messages.

Seojoon: As expected, you did an excellent job. Well done, Rowan.

Hyungsik: Tell me what do you want to have when you get back here, It'll be there even before you step foot in the mansion.

Bogum: Heard about your mission. Well done, Rowan, you never dissapoint.

Jimin: Luxury car? Lot? Limited edition gun? Or gold? Name it, Rowan. Wanna have whatever you want prepared before you get here.

Woosung: Excellent job, my boy. Expect the unexpected on your birthday, I won't go easy with your presents. This time, it won't be like the usuals.

Rhian: Nonna will be the one preparing your favorites when you arrive here, sweetheart. So come back to me soon, love you!

All are sending him messages like this ever since he left. All but his mother. But Rowan didn't want to think negative, so he tried understanding his mother, for the millionth time.

His thoughts got interrupted by his ringing cellphone. "Yes, Yeonjun hyung?". Rowan spoke the moment he answered the call.

"The whole Park family are being informed by this sudden news". Yeonjun spoke.

In their big family, they have rules and protocols that are needed to be followed. The rules were there even before his grandfather's term. And one of the rules is that every single Park family members should be informed by the most important happenings. That's something Yeonjun, as his mother's right hand, needs to make sure that is strictly followed.

The next words that Yeonjun spoke made Rowan's eyes grow big, "What do you mean by that, hyung? You can't be serious right now". He thought it was some kind of joke, but is not.

"My mother has been single ever since her lover died, I witnessed her shame a lot of men infront of everybody's eyes. She can't be marrying somebody out of the blue?". His mind couldn't process the information he was told.

TO BE CONTINUED...