Total Chaos 40: Thinking Out Loud

Jungkook wanted to cheer Rousteen up, so he decided to reveal early the marriage gift he has for his soon to be wife. He bought a lake house for Rousteen. The house has three levels, and he had it renovated to meet his expectations. Jungkook wanted the place to be their comfort place, so whenever that everything doesn't seem to fall into place, or when it's just too suffocating and everyone suddenly got toxic, he wanted her to come here and get the relaxation she deserved.

The lake house is hidden, it's far away from the city's toxicity. No neighbours. No annoying noises. No distraction. No problems. Just pure calmness, relaxation, and silence. It's a place where you can be carefree, a place good enough for you to forget and leave your problems or worries behind.

Right now, Jungkook have Rousteen's eyes blindfolded. They're riding a boat to the lake house, and he's the one driving. He wanted it to be a surprise, so he ended up blindfolding his fiancé. Well, the lake house, it exist for one purpose, and that's to give them and their future children the peace they couldn't have when they're at the city.

"If you're planning to kill me, atleast be fair, Jeon". Rousteen spoke while crossing her arms together.

Jungkook chuckled at what she told him. The fact that she said it while looking uninterested made it more funny knowing that she's not even nervous by the thought of being killed. Park Woosung really did built his children rock cold.

"You knew well I can't waste such beauty, margarita". He replied.

"True enough for me to agree. You'll be wasting a once in a lifetime chance if you did". Rousteen told Jungkook.

"Rina". Jungkook said, making Rousteen confused.

"Who the hell is Rina, Jeon Fucking Jungkook?". Rousteen questioned and acted as if she was jealous, just to get an reaction from Jungkook.

"Chill, margarita. I want our future daughter to be named Rina, Jeon Rina. Another 'R' for the Park Family". Jungkook told her.

"Noted, Jeon. For a second, I thought that I might need to flip this boat". Rousteen replied.

"You're the most jealous girl I know". Jungkook spoke in a low tone.

"You know other girls?!". Rousteen raised her voice as a joke, but Jungkook took it seriously and got a bit nervous.

"Hey... It's not what a meant— I... uh-". Rousteen cut him off with a very loud laugh.

"I can't belive that you're the man they're afraid of. It feels like you can't even hurt a fly". Rousteen bullied her soon to be husband.

"This side is only available to you, wifey". Jungkook replied, not a hint of irritation could be seen. It was like he's having fun being bullied by his wife, atleast he gets to hear her laugh.

"Touché". She said.

"Hey! That's mean. I'm trying to be romantic over here, woman". Jungkook spoke.

"Focus on driving and not flirting with passenger, Captain". She told him

"Make this boat fly, Jeon. What's taking us too long?". Rousteen added, feeling a bit bored with the long ride to Jungkook's surprise gift.

"Are you planning on dumping me in Antartica? 'Cause I'll freaking take you with me, Jungkook. We're gonna be the next Jack and Rose, I ain't joking". She continued threatening Jungkook, but he wasn't taking anything too serious.

"Do you really travel like this? You complain every single minute". Jungkook spoke.

"I have my eyes wide open, I don't usually travel with it being blindfolded, Jeon Jungkook". She snapped at him.

After a few more minutes, the two finally arrived at their destination. Jungkook turned off the boat's engine and lifted Rousteen off the boat. They stood a few meters away infront of their new house, and then Jungkook took off the blindfold from Rousteen's eyes.

"Welcome to our safe place, my beloved wife". Was the first thing Jungkook said when he revealed their new home to Rousteen.

"A la mierda". She spoke and happily ran her way closer to the house.

"Did she just cursed in Spanish?". Jungkook questioned himself as he follow Rousteen from behind.

-

It's been seven hours since Jungkook and Rousteen arrived at their private lake house, the sun already came down and got replaced by the bright full moon surrounded by uncountable stars. The couple is certainly enjoying their stay. The entire place is so peaceful that you could fall asleep anywhere. Jungkook built three different type of house in the place. A tree house, lake house, and lastly their main house. All for his wife.

"The moon is really bright, Jeon. It looks ethereal". Rousteen said as she continue admiring the moon from the tree house's windowm. The cold breezy night added more to the feels.

"It is". Jungkook replied while looking at her and place a kiss on Rousteen's temple.

"Come with me". He said, and the two of them came down from the tree house.

"Let's walk barefoot, my love". Jungkook told Rousteen, luckily she didn't ask why or disagreed and immediately did what she was told.

Rousteen is wearing a white ankle-length dress and paired it up with a ivory colored cardigan. She has her wavy hair down, and have no makeup on. The way she looks like right now opposed to how she really look when she's at the city. Rousteen usually wear dark color outfits, smokey eye makeup, dark red matte lipstick, and keeps a poker face or intimidating look everytime. But right now, she looks genuinely happy and comfortable.

Jungkook walk together with Rousteen to the center part of the grass field, and said, "Dance with me, Mrs. Jeon".

"Take me into your loving arms". Jungkook started singing as he place his left hand on her waist, while Rousteen place her right arm on his chest.

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars". They lock their other free hand together.

"Place your head on my beating heart". Rousteen did exactly like what he sang and place her head on his chest, right where his beating heart is.

"Thinking out loud". When Rousteen heard him singing, she immediately realized that she's going to marry a very talented man. It was just like yesterday he was painting her portrait, and now he's singing to her.

"Maybe we found love right where we are". Standing barefoot on the grass while dancing under the moon and stars is greatest thing ever.

"When my hands don't hold the gun the same way, I know you will still love me the same". Jungkook told the woman infront him and sealed their dance with a long passionate kiss.

Making the female feel loved after seventeen years of longing for it.

TO BE CONTINUED...