Total Chaos 10: They're All Looking Forward To See You Tonight

The gathering is just a few hours away. Everybody in the mansion is busy preparing the place for the party that will be host tonight by the family. Rousteen is quietly sitting infront of her vanity mirror, in her black lingerie and sheer mesh kimono with floral embroidery. Infront of her is guns and makeups. She can't help but miss the old times where she'll attend the gathering along side her lover. Just because it's a Park family gathering, that doesn't mean that other people can't come.

The Kims will probably be present for the gathering since they're a family friend of ours. Rousteen doesn't have anyone to accompany her for the whole night. She prefers being alone. No need for a partner. She only wants him and him only.

She heard from her brothers that her son will be attending the gathering with the girl he likes. She just silently hope that the girl is nice, and not a gold digger or something. She already messed up her son's childhood, so she hopes that the girl is nowhere near what she dislike. Rowan deserves love, and Rousteen can't give that to him, maybe the girl can. She wishes the girl can.

-

The sun finally came down and the bright moon rose up. The visitors are slowly arriving in the mansion. Drinks are being offered left and right. The five children of Park Woosung and Park Rhian are still not present downstairs. Families like The Kims, The Jungs, The Mins, and The Jeons are all present. The families have boys who are looking forward to meet the only daughter of The Parks, Park Rousteen. The Le Roux are also here. Of course they'll be, their family is important to Rousteen.

After a few minutes, Woosung and Rhian's children came downstairs. First is Seojoon who has his son, Khai, in his right arm. The other free hand is on his wife's waist, as his wife, Mirae, holds his other son, Lhey. The three others came downstairs together. Just like their younger sister, they don't need a partner to be with for the whole night. Just themselves. And bunch of girls. Well, not their relatives of course.

Still, Rousteen was nowhere to be found. Making the men present in the gathering dissapointed. A lot of people are looking forward to see her tonight. Because you don't casually see a Park Rousteen walking around the streets, if they do, that would be rare.

The Jung's Table

"Do you think she'll even come down and attend?". Hoseok asks his older sister.

"This gathering is hosted by their family. I think she will". Dawon replied.

"But what if-"

"Just sit down and patiently wait for your crush, Hoseok". She whisper-yelled at his younger brother.

The Kim's Table

"The only reason why I attended this gathering is because of her. The fact that she's still not coming down is increasing my eagerness to see her". The eldest, Seokjin, said.

"If I could just go to wherever she is right now, I would keep her beauty all to myself". Namjoon said.

"Oh no, not if I go first". Taehyung said.

"If only she accepted my proposal 3 years ago, she would've had her 5th child now". Taehyung added.

"Who the fuck asks someone to marry them when they're not even in a relationship? Right, you do". Seokjin said, pissing off his younger brother.

"Hey! I wasn't thinking straight that time".

"What do you mean you weren't thinking straight? You weren't even drunk that time".