Total Chaos 09: I Don't Want You To Fit In, I Want You To Be Confident

The whole house is completely dark. No lights are on. The only light shining is the light coming from the moon. The whole place is quiet, no noise could be heard, just the sound of my footsteps. I don't have any clue why the mansion is like this, it is usually packed with a lot of servants.

Where did they all went?

Although I live my whole life in this mansion, I found myself roaming around as if I was giving myself a tour. The vibe of the house is really scary, but not scarier enough to frighten me. After walking and walking, I found myself infront of a huge iron door, it is heavily guarded by the security system. And it doesn't look like it would be easy for anyone to break in.

"Roman". A whistle-like wind blows through my ear.

I immediately turned around to find no one but myself. Not a single window is open either, where the hell did that wind came from? And what does the word Roman have to do with this door?

"You finally came". I heard a faint voice said, and it sounded as if it came from the iron door.

"I've been waiting for you". I heard the voice said once again.

"Who the hell are you? How did you know my name? And also, why are you inside?". I yelled so the person inside the room will hear it clearly.

"That's for you to find out".

With that, Rowan finally came back to reality and woke up from his slumber. It was just a dream. The iron door. The voice from inside. What does the word 'Roman' have to mean? Is it all just a dream? Or is it so much more than that?

He stood up from his bed, made his way to the bathroom and prepare himself. Rowan has a dress and high heels specially made for Sohee, and her only. A electric pleated gown in gold dust fabric, and a gold crystallized high heels. And today, he will pick it up and give it to Sohee. All of the Park family members are classy and elegant. He doesn't want his girl to get overshadowed by anybody.

"Mr. Park, this is the dress you requested". The manager handed him the dress, perfectly place inside a black box.

"This are the pumps". The manager handed him a different box, but with the same design, just different with the size.

He paid for the dress, went back inside his car, and drove to Sohee's place. It's been awhile since he last came there. The dress and heels costed a lot, but he didn't mind the price, its not like it would lessen his fortune or something. Plus, he enjoys spoiling Sohee. He loves her, he'll do anything for her.

While driving, he suddenly thought about his brother. The brother he was forbidden to meet but accidentally met him for some reasons. The hotel manager informs him about his brother's every move. Rowon is still staying at the hotel. He wants to go there and pay him a visit, but he doesn't think that It'll be a good idea. First of all, everyone is forbidden to meet him for a reason. Their mother wants his younger brother safe. And even if he met him accidentally, he doesn't want to abuse the moment and even put his life on the line. Their mother endured the pain of not being with him just so she could keep him safe, Rowan doesn't want to waste all of her efforts just because of his eagerness to be with his brother.

There he stood infront of Sohee's apartment. Rowan knocks on the door, and was greeted by a half asleep Sohee. "Oh gosh, why didn't you told me you're coming here?". She quickly covers her face.

"Please, come inside". She said, still covering her face.

"Make yourself at home, I'll just go upstairs to freshen myself". He nods in agreement.

Sohee's house is not that big, it's the same size as his room, maybe a bit more smaller. The house is simple yet cozy and comfortable. She lives alone, that's why he doesn't come here often, because doesn't want to cause her trouble and danger. He eyed the picture frame hanging on the wall, the one he gave her. It's a picture of the two of them. Geez, who knew a mafia this tough could be jelly when it comes to a girl. Well, Sohee is not just a girl to him, she's so much more than that.

"What do you want to eat, Rowan?". She asked as soon as she arrives downstairs. She's wearing grey oversized hoodie, joggers, and flip-flops.

"Anything is fine". He politely answered. Rowan already ate his breakfast, but he doesn't want to miss her cooking.

"Before going to the kitchen", He said.

"I want you to have this". He stood up, walk towards her, and handed her the box.

"I wonder what's inside this time?". She place the box on the table, and open it.

Once she pulled out the dress, Rowan spoke, "I had that dress specially made for you. I'm hoping to see you wearing this dress tomorrow night".

"This is so beautiful, Rowan! Thank you so much!". She hugs him, and he hugs her back. Rowan is smiling like crazy due to the happiness he's feeling.

After their hug, "I had that dress made not because I wanted you to fit in, but because I wanted you to be confident throughout the night. And that starts with the clothes you'll be wearing". He just knew the rights words to say in order to warm her heart.

One thing about Rowan that Sohee admires a lot, when he gives her crazily expensive stuffs, he will tell her sweet words so she won't think that he's trying to change who she is. She loves him for that. Infact, she loves him for so many reasons. He's just an amazing person, and she can't get enough of him.

TO BE CONTINUED...