Total Chaos 34: Comfortable In His Arms

"Do you think it was a good idea to let Jungkook sleep inside our sister's room? Wouldn't that be too dangerous?". Jimin asked his brothers. The Park brothers are currently gathering in the kitchen.

"Did we saw Jungkook getting thrown out of the window? No, we haven't. He hasn't even left the room yet". Hyungsik spoke.

"What if she killed Jungkook inside already?". Bogum joked and they all started laughing.

"I can't believe Jungkook is right there sleeping inside Rousteen's room". Jimin said.

"I remember getting dragged out of the room the moment I entered". He added.

"Well, I remember that woman throwing a whole damn makeup palette at me when I entered while she was getting ready". Seojoon told his brothers.

"Atleast she didn't throw her gun at you". Hyungsik joked and the boys agreed.

"Thank goodness, she didn't". Seojoon replied.

Jungkook entered the kitchen, catching the four boys' attention. He didn't uttered a word, but he did greet Rousteen's four brothers with a smile. He quickly went to grab a glass and wak towards the water dispenser.

When he was done, Jungkook took his leave after informing the four boys. "I'll take my leave now". He said and left.

"So, when do you think they'll get married?". The four boys asked each other at the same time.

-

Rousteen has Jungkook hugging her body from the back as they inhale the good and fresh air of the morning. He's been giving her comfort ever since they woke up from their sleep. Jungkook wants to cheer her up, he feels horrible seeing her like this. She's not happy nor is she joking around and being the diva she is. It's so unlike her.

He gently turn Rousteen's body around to face him. Jungkook brought his hand to her chin to make her look in his eyes because she was looking down the floor.

"It's not nice to see you like this". He said.

"What your son said was wrong, but you should understand that he knows nothing about your reasons. Plus, your words triggered his emotions. Him saying those harsh words to you should be expected". Jungkook told her.

"I already saw it coming, Jungkook. And I thought I'll be able to handle it, but turns out I couldn't. It broke my damn heart to hear him say those words. I kinda wish I turned deaf only for that moment. I kept hearing his words, and it's like sharp daggers stabbing through my heart. ". Rousteen replied and buried her face on Jungkook's neck.

"That's the first time I saw him after I gave him away". She told him.

"I know where he stays, but I prevented my own self from coming there. Because I know well that if I see how he looks like, I won't be able to control myself anymore. I'll break the promise I made with Jungwon". She added.

"I send him money every single week ever since I left him to somebody else. I also give his foster parents money as a thank you for taking care of my child".

"Although I wasn't physically there for him, I made sure that I know his every achievement in life. My son is choosing between law or criminology for college, and no words can express how happy I am to hear that".

"He's out there doing the things I couldn't do before. Rowon is living the life his father has always wanted him to. Jungwon must be really proud at our boy".

"My brother is definitely proud at you too, Rousteen. Imagine, you've gone through a lot but here you are. You became someone so strong and powerful. You've managed to endure your pain although it was really hard".

"I'm strong too, but I don't think I'll be able to handle whatever you've gone through". He told her.

"Now, I want you to cheer up. Because you're much more stronger than what you think".

Jungkook lean in and kiss Rousteen's temple, "Come with me to my company today. Let me show you what's gonna be yours too". She nodded and agreement. And that made Jungkook happy because she accepted his offer.

After a whole hour, Jungkook and Rousteen is now on their way to JKW headquarters. Both are wearing classic black suits. Jungkook paired his outfit with a black polo for his inner, million dollar wristwatch, leather boots and sunglasses. While Rousteen wore a black cropped tank for her inner and paired her whole outfit with black louboutin heels, necklace, bracelet, earrings, a customized bag from hermes and rectangular sunglasses. She also applied makeup on her face, and made it look natural as possible. Lastly, she wore red matte lipstick. A very powerful and classic shade.

When the both of them made their entrance inside the building, the people couldn't help but be surprise. It's the first time Jungkook ever brought a woman along with him to his company. And he's even holding Rousteen close by having his hand on her waist.

He might be a player, but Jungkook would never hesitate to have the women coming after him at his company to be dragged out by the security guards. Afterall, he values work over women. It's the girls coming to his company, not him bringing them there. He hates drama, especially in his workplace where all of the people are busy. 

"Your staffs sure does stares a lot". Rousteen spoke when the elevator door closed.

"Can't really blame them, darling. I kinda expected that kind of reaction from them". He replied.

"I mean, I just brought a goddess-like woman with me to work. Of course they'll stare and have their mouths wide open". Jungkook said and Rousteen nod in agreement.

"I'm so beautiful, I'd wife me". She spoke.

"I definitely agree with that. You are beautiful, Rousteen. But atleast let me wife you so I can be twice arrogant than I already do". He told her.

"And what would you be arrogant for after marrying me, huh?". Rousteen questioned.

"Simple. I'll be twice arrogant than I already do because I married you. An amazing woman capable of anything, even what they call impossible". He effortlessly carried her bridal style the moment the elevator door opened.

"I'll be able to slam it to people's faces that I managed to make Park Rousteen to be my Mrs". Rousteen place both of her hands around Jungkook's neck to add support.

"And that I can call her my wife without getting my mouth punch". That made Rousteen burst out laughing with Jungkook.

They're already looking like a married couple.

TO BE CONTINUED...