Total Chaos 15: Deja Vu

Jungkook's Pov
I've been in this school for a total of seven days now. A whole week with nothing nor clues. University of Chanterdom is a very fine school. The room I am staying in is nice, it's located at the highest floor. I also heard that someone will be moving in the room across mine, but I have no clue who. The rumors said that she's the richest student in the whole university. Meaning, she is richer than anybody else in the school, including me. That's dope.

The moment I locked my eyes with this girl, I knew that it was her. She's the girl almost every student in the school talks about. She looks beautiful and fancy, yet intimidating and mysterious. The girl has been the talk of the town before she could even step foot in the school.

I find myself lost in her beauty, I couldn't even break my eye contact with her. A part of me wants to stare at her all day long without blinking. It makes me want her. On the bed. Naked. Beneath me. Make her go crazy. Make her moan like crazy. Just the way I like it.

(a/n: real quick lol)

I couldn't get her off my mind. I need to know her. I just have to. The whole school is huge, there's a lot of students as well. How am I supposed to find her? Well atleast now, I have someone to play with to prevent me from getting bored while finding clues. This will be a very interesting game.

-

"Today, we have a new student joining our class. You may come in now, dear". The fifty-two years old teacher, Amanda, said. Rousteen made her way inside the room. The male students are silently yelling in victory. It's obvious that they're glad to have Rousteen in the same class as them.

"Kindly introduce yourself to them". Amanda said once Rousteen is standing infront of the whole class.

One thing Rousteen hate is introduction. She hates introducing herself to others. She does it sometimes, but still finds it annoying. It disturbs her a lot. But again, she remembered, she's here for a reason. And that's to accomplish the mission she has been given. She can't blow that up.

"Rousteen Park". She plainly introduce herself.

Normally, people would know who she is just by one glance. But right now is different. Infront of her are students, not some sort of mafias. And she has to be used to this for fifty days.

Just by looking at the students infront of her, she instantly knew that there are a lot of things to do before having them bow down and respect her. Well, It's obvious that they're arrogant and disrespectful. And Rousteen needs to untangled a lot of strings in order to make them all act right. Something that might prevent her from getting bored.

"Please sit down on the empty seat at the last row near the window. Mister Jeon, kindly raise your hand for Miss Park". Professor Amanda said.

When the man raised his hand, Rousteen got surprised, it was the same man she had eye contact with earlier. But again, she's Park Rousteen, and she's good at hiding her emotions, so nobody noticed her getting surprised by the man she saw earlier. Which is now her seatmate. Rousteen did what she was told, and sat next to him.

Although the man beside her looks like her late lover, she reminded herself to remain calm. Even if the man beside her looks exactly like the man she's been longing for, she needs to remain sane, and not let her emotions get on the way. Besides, the man next to her is nothing like her Tesoro, they're both different person, just same with the looks.

She took out a pen and a notebook out of her bag like a normal student. Rousteen already know that the topic that they're discussing, so it wouldn't be a problem to her. When she felt herself getting eyed by the man beside him, Rousteen immediately turn her gaze towards his direction and look at him straight into his eyes.

"Why the hell are you looking at me?". Rousteen rudely spoke. Suddenly, she remembers, the first day she met her late lover.

-

FLASHBACK

"Why the hell are you looking at me?" This man, who is my seatmate, has been looking at me ever since I got here. It's making me a bit uncomfortable. Well, I am more pissed than uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry for making you uncomfortable, but I can't stop myself". My seatmate answered.

I was about to fire up and say something rude, but I was stopped when he said, "You look familiar".

Some people recognize me or know me as Park Rousteen, the heiress of Park Corporation. The youngest daughter of the owner of the well-known hotel, Park Lux Hotel. It's not a surprise that I look familiar to him, but I got curious how, so I said, "I don't remember seeing or meeting you before, how come I look familiar to you?".

"Oh no, not like that". He chuckled.

"You look like the girl of my dreams".

"My future wife perhaps?". Not gonna lie, it's a bit cringe, but I found myself blushing at his statement.

I might be popular with boys, but none of them got the courage to say something like that to me. None of them had the courage to make a move on me since they're afraid of my four badass overprotective brothers and intimidating father. So it's a bit new to me.

"You're blushing". He teased.

"Just- argh! Stop looking and mind your own business". I said.

"Okay okay, chill, no need to be mad. I will stop teasing my wife now". And to be honest, I was more happier than pissed.

-

"Why the hell are you looking at me?". Just by the man's face expression, it was so obvious that he is pissed by what she said and her way of speaking.

"Stupid question. Isn't it obvious that I'm looking at you?". He rebate.

"Stupid person and his hearing problem. I said why, not what". He was obviously the opposite of Tesoro. Well, i guess once you lose someone, you'll never get another one.

(a/n: no offense to those people who have hearing problem, i just added that for sarcasm)

For the first time, Jungkook felt embarrassed. But he didn't let it show and just continued acting cool. Not gonna lie, he felt the urge to grab her neck and choke her to death for embarrassing him like that.

"The least thing you should do is be grateful that I'm looking at you. A lot of girls wanted my attention. And out of all of them, I chose you". Jungkook referred to every women that likes him, and chases after him.

Just like Jungkook, Rousteen also felt the urge to choke him to death for talking to her like that. She just met him few minutes ago, but she despise him already. His attitude pissed the hell out of her. But it wasn't obvious on her face, because it showed no emotion.

"You see, I don't need your attention nor do I need anybody else's. So mind your own fucking business, before I poke both of your eyes out". She fired back, making Jungkook much more angrier than he already is. She was not exactly what he expected.

TO BE CONTINUED...