Total Chaos 42: Rousteen Meets Roxette

Five days later...
Tonight is Rousteen's coronation. Throwing a big celebration for the next leader of their family group has became a tradition for the Parks. It's the first time a woman in the family will take over the leader position, but that doesn't mean the celebration will be different compared to the previous ones.

Because of the family's unbelievable wealth, the new leader will be given a whopping $10 Billion cash the moment the position gets passed down to them. Their partner won't have any control over whatever that has been given under their names unless they want to. Heirs are a must have too. The family can't risk not having anyone to pass down the empire with. The centuries old family empire cannot go to waste. It has to be family to family.

The celebration will be held at their own place, Park Lux Hotel. Yesterday morning, Rousteen was offered to have twenty men surrounding and guarding the outside of her bedroom door, it's not like she can reject it even if she wants to, but she brought one 'guard' along side her. And it's no other than her soon to be husband, Jeon Jungkook. She feels more safer when she's with him. No heavily equip professional guard could match the security Jungkook gives her.

"You look beautiful". Jungkook said while hugging her from behind. The hired hairstylist and makeup artist already left the room because they finished their job earlier than expected.

"You're lucky I agreed on marry you". He added, making Rousteen turn around to face him.

"I don't feel luck anymore, can I cancel? I don't like hearing wedding bells". Rousteen said.

Without any hesitation, Jungkook sweep her off her feet. "I just got my hair and makeup done!". She yelled while laughing.

"Well, I just got my heart broken, I don't care". Jungkook replied while sticking his tongue out.

"Jeon! My dress!". Rousteen said, but Jungkook didn't listen and started spinning around.

"You care about the dress more than your husband's feelings? You're unbelievable". Jungkook told her.

"You're not even my husband". She fired back, Jungkook immediately threw her to the bed.

"Goodness gracious, Jeon Jungkook! That's mean. I just warned you about my dress and you threw me off like I'm a bag of potatoes". Rousteen screamed while having a surprised face.

"You don't break my heart, Jeon Rousteen. You face the consequences if you do". Jungkook told her, and it was enough to bring out Rousteen's other side.

"Is that a threat?". She held his waistband and Jungkook immediately found himself being pinned down on the bed.

"What if it is?". He questioned while raising his  right eyebrow.

"Well then, just so you know, I like consequences, Jeon. It's what makes my life a little less boring and a bit more interesting". She made both of their lips touch but they weren't kissing each other at all. It was more like a tease.

"Some of your past women are gonna be here tonight, I don't think it's gonna be only you with a broken heart". She chuckle.

"Let's see how good they'll deal with a Park". Rousteen slowly lick Jungkook's jawline, and it was enough to turn him on. But his fiancé is a bit wicked today, so she decided to exit the room and left him frustrated, sexually frustrated.

The women Rousteen meant are Katrina Cellienne Conde, Teressa Jean Winsor, Ariella Cole Houston, Rebecca Seo Gomez, Sasha Raye Rivera, and Roxette Faith Bryson. And yes, they are some of the women in Jungkook's life before. The longest relationship he had was with Roxette, and their relationship lasted for three years.

Jungkook managed to catch up with his girl, and they walk down the grand staircase together. His hand on her waist, making most women jealous. The news of their engagement shocked a lot of people. Rousteen wasn't that type to flirt around men, she's a tough one, almost impossible to pursue. While Jungkook was a ladies' man, although he doesn't go around fucking women all the time, he sure did broke a lot of hearts before meeting his now fiancée Park Rousteen.

-

Time passes by, and Rousteen is now officially the new leader of their family group. When she lost her first love to a ruthless mafia, all she ever wanted was to take revenge and be the most powerful mafia leader. But when she got Jungkook, all she wanted was to settle down with him and leave all the chaos in her life behind. She wanted to have a fresh start.

But since she was chosen by her father Woosung to rule Park Legacy, she didn't want to embarrass him by turning him down. She's the first woman to ever hold the title leader, and she wanted to write her own legacy too. Rousteen wants to be known as the best among all men that ruled their family group. She isn't the type to greet any of their guests in any occasions held by their family. She greets a few people, but not all of them.

And it was so obvious to many that she got Park Woosung's attitude and personality. She's not easy to impress, even as a little girl. Back when she was a little kid, people could see her sitting on her father's lap on business meetings, when she was a bit more older she even started sharing her ideas. She got into their family business a lot more earlier than any Park family member.

"Baby, do you want to leave?". Jungkook asked her while holding her right hand.

"As much as I want to, you know I need to stay a bit more than I usually do on occasions". She answered him.

"You don't like parties? It's really fun, you know". He said, scooting his chair closer to Rousteen's.

"It does seem fun. But I didn't got used to attending parties even though my family host numerous in a just year. Maybe I just preferred staying inside my room and doing hardcore trainings". Rousteen said.

"Well then, let me show you the real fun, my lady". With that, Jungkook gently drag his fiancée to the center part where a lot of people are already enjoying their dance.

But Jungkook suddenly bump on a female he didn't noticed because he was walking backwards and his attentionwas completely on Rousteen. When he turn around to face the woman, he saw his longtime girlfriend, Roxette Faith Bryson.

"Damn, the last time I was hit that hard was when my ex-boyfriend slammed me on the wall just to have sex". She said, still not aware of Jungkook's presence.

"Oh my goodness, Jungkook? I didn't about what I said though. You did slammed and fucked me hard that time". It was obvious that Roxette was trying to get on Rousteen's nerves, and she's succeeding in that.

TO BE CONTINUED...