Special Chapter 1.6

No matter how hard she tries, she can't manage to calm herself down. Rousteen is worried. So worried. The thought of her lover getting hurt breaks her heart. She felt like crying, but she held herself from doing that. She doesn't want to be weak. In times like this, she needs to be strong and tough. Especially when she has a innocent little human growing inside of her.

"He'll be okay, Rousteen. Just stay strong. Prevent yourself from becoming weak". Yeonjun said.

Her four brothers are also with her, along with their mens. As soon as they arrived at the abandoned building, their men started going in.

"Find my sister's fiancè, and bring Inyeop alive to us. The rest will be killed". Seojoon commanded.

"Stay here, Rousteen. We'll take care of everything". Hyungsik said to his sister.

"Let me go with you, please. I can manage". She begged.

"Listen to us, Rousteen. And think about your child. It's too dangerous to take risk". Bogum said.

"Please, let me come, I need to see him". She was about to kneel down and beg but Seojoon held her shoulders preventing her from doing it.

"I promise to bring him back to you alive. Just trust me and stay here, please". At this moment, she couldn't really do anything but agree.

Five minutes....

Ten minutes....

Twenty minutes....

Twenty-five minutes....

Thirty minutes....

The longer she stays inside the car, the more eager she becomes. She just wants to see him. She wants her back. Safe and sound. She kept thinking positive, telling herself that he's alive. Even though there is a high chance that he might won't make it. And she doesn't want that to happen. She'll go insane.

With that, she left the car with two guns on both hands, and a running Yeonjun behind her back, doing his best to catch up. Yeonjun knew that he can't do much to prevent her, so he followed her instead, and vowed to keep her safe.

But on their way, they saw Seojoon and Jimin. Sadness visible on their faces. It couldn't be. It can't be. The two didn't say any words, they just led Yeonjun and Rousteen to a room. Their men are surrounding the whole place, protecting them. Inside the room are Rousteen's two other brothers, and the man she have been dying to see, her lover is.

But the scene infront of her didn't brought her any happiness at all. On the floor is her lover. Laying helplessly. Still conscious, but terribly hurt. Blood everywhere. Her whole soul is getting tortured by how hurt her lover looks like.

"Tesoro". Tears uncontrollably flow down from her eyes. Although he's weak, he still manage to give her the enchanting smile that she adores the most.

"Stay conscious for me, please. Help is on the way". She said.

"Stay with me, Tesoro. I need you in my life. I won't make it without you". Rousteen added.

"Sssh". He hushed her, placing his hands on her cheek, caressing it like he always do. Rousteen also placed her hand on top of his, so she could feel his touch much more better.

"Don't say that. I know you'll make it without me. You'll be fine with or without me". Those words were like daggers stabbing her heart.

"Listen to whatever I'll say, Tesoro. And promise me that you'll remember it". Rousteen nodded in agreement.

"I'll love you even if my eyes are close, and even if my I'm no longer breathing". To Rousteen, it felt as if he was saying goodbye. And it hurts her more than getting shot by a gun.

"I'll find my way back to you. And I'll love over and over again".

"But if I can't, I hope you'll meet someone that will love and cherish you as much as I do". Jungwon spoke.

"Promise me one thing". He said.

"Anything". She answered.

"Let Rowon live a normal and happy life. Don't let him be a mafia. Let him pursue whatever he wants in life. Do it for me, Tesoro". His last will.

"I love you too, Tesoro. I really do. But please stop talking like this. You won't go anywhere. You'll stay with me and we'll raise our children together. I already told father that I won't be a part of Park Legacy anymore. I already gave up. I already removed myself from the line. So please stay with me, we'll give Rowon the normal and happy life that you're asking me for. Let's do it together, Tesoro. You and me". Rousteen assured. She lean forward to kiss his forehead.

"I won't make it, Rousteen". He said.

"Don't say that. You will". She replied.

"Kiss me, Tesoro, please. I want to know what it feels like one more time. I'll be taking the euphoric feeling your kiss give me to the grave". She didn't argue anymore and smash her lips on his. Using all of the strength left in his weak body, he held the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

When they pulled away, he look at Rousteen's face, the face that he admires the most, making sure that he'll remember every single part of it.

"Too bad I won't be seeing this beautiful face anymore". Was the last words he said before leaving. Forever.

The hand holding her cheek fell to the floor. He died with his eyes open. Tears in his eyes. He died looking at Rousteen's face. His almost soon to be wife. It was so obvious that he didn't want to leave her behind, its just that he doesn't have any option left. That's why he had no other choice but to accept his faith, and leave.

Rousteen's whole body went numb. It felt as if her heart stopped beating. The man she loves the most just died in her arms. The man she promised to grow old with, is no longer breathing, his heart is no longer beating. Soon, it hit her, she's now alone, she has no one to raise her kids with, grow old together with, she has no one to marry anymore.

She let out a loud scream. A scream full of pain, disbelief, anger, and grief. She embrace his lifeless body, while crying uncontrollably. The five men can't help but cry too. Rousteen's lover died in a very cruel way. Her brothers finds themselves avoiding the scene infront of them, they can't watch their sister in this kind of situation. Her screams are enough to break their hearts into pieces. The tough sister they all knew is now broken and fragile. Yeonjun avoided looking too, Rousteen is like a sister to him, he can't watch her being like that. It makes his heart ache so bad.

"I promise to make Rowon live a better life, Tesoro". She said. While caressing her dead lover's hair. Just like how she used to.

Rousteen is now calmed down, but the way she looks right now doesn't look that good. She looks like she's mentally disturbed. She's just staring blankly on the floor, while talking to the dead body in her arms.

"Even if I need to kick him out of my life just to give him that normal life you asked for, I will. I'll do it for you". She said.

She lean in to whisper something in his ears, "I'm sorry, Tesoro. But if I can't be with you, I'll stay as a member of Park Legacy instead. I'll become the person everyone would regret that they met. And I promise to revenge your death". Rousteen said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kindly check my latest book "Collision of Two Hearts". Hope y'all support it too <3