Total Chaos 20: Men In Black

Yesterday was a very fun day. Jungkook made it more enjoyable. He made sure Rousteen was having fun. The kids are very entertaining and talkative, it was enough to keep them happy and energized. Now, fun is over. School is back. So does her mission.

Rousteen feels so hopeless looking for clues. She just can't manage to find one. But she needs to keep on trying. She doesn't want to this kind of mission to be the first mission she ever failed at accomplishing.

When she opened her locker, it was hardly shut by somebody. And that somebody is Valentina and her minions.

"Do you think you can just embarass me and get away easily?". Damn. She's still not over that.

"If you don't want me to punch the botox out of your face, shut the fuck up, and get the hell out of my sight". Rousteen said, making every student in the hall go 'ohh'

"How about I slap yours?". With Rousteen's fast reflexes, she was able to catch Valentina's hand, twisting it a bit for her to feel the pain.

"I don't have one, sweetheart". Rousteen replied.

"Let her go, you bitch". Great. It's been awhile since she last had a physical fight with anyone.

Rousteen let go of Valentina and push her down to the floor. One of her minions threw a book at Rousteen, but she was quick to avoid it. One of them threw a punch on her face, but again, she avoided it. Rousteen elbowed the girl's jaw, and kicked the back of her leg, making her land on the floor aswell.

Valentina stood up from the floor, launching a punch on Rousteen too. She dodge it perfectly, but she didn't notice the next thing Valentina did. Rousteen got kicked on the stomach. It wasn't that hard, but the heels of hers kinda made the impact worse. But that's not how you defeat a fucking Park. You need to try harder.

With that, Rousteen quickly stood up, and punch Valentina on her noise. And as expected, it only took one punch to defeat her. One hard punch though. Rousteen is a hundred percent sure that she broke Valentina's nose. Rousteen was about to punch her more, but was stopped when Jungkook lifted her up.

"You're lucky bitch!".

"The next time you mess with me, I'll pop the silicone out of your chest!". Rousteen yelled out loud, making everyone laugh.

-

"Who do you think you are to make a scene in my school?". Yes, they're in the principal's office. And yes, Valentina and her minions was the one who reported to the principal. The audacity.

"You just got here for goodness sake. Yet you're here injuring my students". The principal has been yelling at Rousteen for minutes now. And only she knows how hard she's trying not to punch the principal aswell.

"I want your parents right here, right now". The principal said. Did he just heard what he said? Rousteen's parents? Are you insane?

"You can't just meet my parents as if you're demanding for some cheap food. Go and set an appointment, will you?". Rousteen said. She is literally pissed at everyone in the principal's office. Especially the principal himself.

"Then go ask you brothers! You won't escape this problem, missy".

And instead of arguing, the words she spoke is something nobody actually expected, "Are you sure?". Rousteen questioned.

"Excuse me?". The principal spoke.

"I'm not gonna repeat what I said, principal". She said.

"Just go call your brothers, anyone, just call somebody!". He said. Well, fuck you.

Rousteen stood up from her seat, and made her way outside the office. She even saw the principal eyeing her through the window. It's not like she'll escape or something.

When the people she's calling finally  picked up, "I know you all just got back from a very exhausting mission, but can you guys come here and teach this shitty principal a lesson?". Rousteen said. The four bad boys loves their only sister a lot, so they definitely will.

-

Four luxurious black cars made its entrance inside the school. It's break time, so there's a lot of students outside. When they saw the cars from afar, they couldn't help but wonder if it's another wealthy transferred student. But when four men wearing black suits came out of the car, they knew that they weren't a new student at all. Maybe a brand new hot teacher?

"Oh God, look at their well-defined jawline"

"Fuck"

"Might need some sugar daddy"

"A blessing from the above"

"Four can fit in one right?"

"Don't tell me they're picking up their kids?"

"They look to young to be a father"

"I don't think D. I. L. F is bad though"

Every girl in the school couldn't deny the fact that the four men making their way inside the school are sizzling hot. The black suit they're wearing made them look more manlier. Some girls trailed after them, following them to the place they'll go. But the moment they saw the four men entering the principal's office. It quickly hit them. The four men they just followed right now is Park Rousteen's brothers. Damn. What a hot family.

"So this troublesome sister of y-", The principal stopped talking as soon as he saw the first person that walked in.

"Mr. Park, I don't remember having a meeting with you today". The principal's expressions quickly change when he saw Park Seojoon. The person who owns 85% shares of Chanterdom. He now has a smile plastered on his face. But Seojoon wasn't having any of it.

"You got it wrong, Mr. Kang. I'm the brother you're asking for". The smile on the principal's face dropped. He is now nervous. Rousteen can't help but silently laugh, the expression on the principal's face seems hilarious to her.

"I don't like the way you're treating my sister. I hope you're aware that calling my sister troublesome and yelling at her makes me want to crumple you like how I do with paper". Seojoon said.

Hyungsik push a USB on the principal chest, "Watch that for me, and rethink again".

When the principal played the video, it shocked Valentina and her friends. Before reporting to the principal, they made sure to destroy the evidence, and that's the cctv footage. So how the hell did Rousteen's brothers got that? Truth is, Jimin is a great hacker. He hacked into the school's system, when he didn't saw the footage they're looking for, he quickly restored the deleted footage.

"I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding, Mr. Park. I should've investigated the situation better". Mr. Kang apologized.

"I'm sorry for what happened, Miss Park. I'll make sure these girls get the punishment they deserved". He added.

"No need to expel them or something. A good school service will do. Like emptying the garbage bins, picking up trash, mopping the floors, and cleaning the bathroom will do". The principal immediately nodded, making Valentina's and her friends sigh in disbelief.

TO BE CONTINUED...