Total Chaos 27: Motorbike Ride

To Rousteen, her father never really paid attention to what she wants to happen in her life. It has always been what he wants to happen in her life. She was always the one to follow his expectations. At this point, she's not sure whether her father is doing this for her own good, or for the own benefit of the his Legacy.

Sometimes she can't help but wonder how great it would've felt like if only she was born in a normal family and not the Park family. But at the same time, she is also grateful for being a part of the Park family. Why? Because if it wasn't for the mission, she wouldn't meet the love of her, Jungwon.

She hates and love her life all at the same time.

Rousteen got to experience the luxuries not all people are lucky to experience. But she was also punished for having that life, she had to work hard even at such age. Whatever she have right now is all because of her hardwork, not because of anybody else.

On the other side, Jungkook was so shocked when he heard that the woman whom he has his eyes set on is already a mother of a grown boy. Nevertheless, it won't stop him from liking her. When Rousteen left the dining room, he gathered all his courage and followed after her.

"I didn't expect this gorgeous woman to be a mother already". He sat beside her. Rousteen is in a bad mood, it's actually not safe for anyone to get near her but he didn't mind it at all.

"Expect the unexpected, Jeon". She answered. Although it wasn't really visible on her face, but Jungkook knew that she is very frustrated over what had went down just now. So he came up of a way to help her.

"Come with me, Margarita. I'll help you release all those frustration". Jungkook offered.

"And yes, I won't do anything stupid". He quickly added. He knew Rousteen would warn him.

Rousteen didn't spoke anything but he took her silence as a yes, so he grabbed her hand, leading her towards the part of the mansion. Jungkook actually came using his motorbike, so it'll be the transportation they'll use. Deep down, Rousteen is actually excited for Jungkook's way of helping her release all of her stress. She can't wait to see how he'll impress a Park.

Jungkook handed Rousteen his helmet, "You'll be needing this". He said.

"I won't let you drive without that on your head, Jeon. I have one of my own, I'll just ask the servants to go get it for me". She said.

"It would be a waste of time, Margarita. Just wear it and we'll be on our way".

"Fuck you, Jeon. We're both well-trained and skillful, what the hell do you think people will say if we die all because of a motorcycle accident?". She snapped at him and continue asking the servant to get her helmet.

"Since when did the almighty Rousteen feared death?". Jungkook jokingly said.

"I started fearing death the moment I became a mother, Jeon. And since you still don't have kids, you won't understand, even a bit". Rousteen wasn't offended by what he said, she was more annoyed by Jungkook's joke rather than being offended.

"Okay okay, geez, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you". He answered, Jungkook obviously doesn't want go get on her bad side.

When the maid got the helmet Rousteen was asking for, she wore it and hop on Jungkook's motorcycle without any problem, even though she is wearing dress. Not even waiting for the driver to hop on first. Being a member of the Park family, she was trained to use different kinds of transportation, since it's needed and important. Plus, it's also one of their family's protocol.

"You could've use your own motorbike. Kinda curious to see you ride one". Jungkook said.

"Nah, I'm too lazy to use one. Drive quickly, Jeon. Don't let Park Freaking Rousteen wait". The male could only chuckle and nod in agreement.

But when he noticed something, he didn't started driving, "Hold me". Jungkook said.

"You gotta be kidding me, Jeon. We're already in our 30's, stop the romantic teenager boy move". She rolled her eyes.

"Hold. Me". He spoke once again.

"You can't force me. Just drive, Jeon". Rousteen replied.

"Oh hell I can". He challenged.

"You need to stop, Jeon. It makes me want to stab your back using the knife I have with me right now". She threatened.

"I'll be driving really fast, Rousteen. And since you're scared of your well-being, it's better if you hold me. For support. Don't want you to fall off the motorbike and die, that would be really embarrassing if the most skillful and well-trained woman die from a m-". Rousteen cuts him off by doing what he wants. Her hands encircled around his waist.

"Point taken, you fucker". She said.

Most guys are afraid to approach Rousteen. And yes, even the mafia ones. Rousteen can be the meanest person in the world once you started approaching her in different way, especially romantically. She hates it. The guys that approached her before died from embarrassment.

The cold breeze made Rousteen feel excited? It's been awhile since she last. These days, she often drive cars instead of motorcycle, since it's more safer.

Jungkook stopped driving the moment they arrived at the place. A road with no vehicle except theirs? That's it?

He noticed Rousteen's expression, "Oh, we're not there yet, Margarita. We have to climb up there". He pointed at a cliff.

"Goodness gracious, I'm wearing heels, Jeon". She replied.

"You can take it off. It's okay to walk barefoot there, the way up is all covered with grass". Rousteen sigh, took of heels, and started walking before Jungkook.

"Hey! Wait for me! You don't even know the way". Jungkook yelled and started running after her.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Jeon? The way up there doesn't even have any turns. It's deadass straight". She replied, and started running so Jungkook wouldn't catch up on her.

Now they're having a race.

TO BE CONTINUED...