Total Chaos 43: No Such Thing As Too Much (M)

"You sure do had the guts". Rousteen didn't even bother lowering her tone down, she wants the female across her to hear her words loud and clear.

"Yes, I clearly do. My father taught be brave after all". Roxette confidently answered Rousteen, sending her a very obvious fake smile.

"Glad to know that. Because my father taught me that the greatest opponents are the brave ones". Rousteen replied back.

"I guess, maybe because they last a bit more longer than the scared ones". She added, sending her Roxette a smile that gave her chills.

Rousteen started eyeing Roxette from head to toe, "But unfortunately, you my darling, don't look like you're gonna be my greatest opponent". She spoke.

"From the look of yours, it's quite obvious for me to not notice at first glance that you still have a lot of things to learn before being anyone else's greatest opponent, especially mine". Rousteen said.

"People weren't really lying when they said that the heiresses of the Park family are egoistic and prideful because of their power and privileges". Roxette told her.

At this point, Jungkook doesn't want to interrupt their conversation. He finds Rousteen cute when she's jealous. Although he can't ignore the fact that she looks terrifying at the same time. Right now, his hands are place on Rousteen's back where he knows her gun is at. His woman inherited her father's bad temper, so he wants to prevent Rousteen from doing something that she might not even regret later on.

"That's where you're wrong, brunette. People nowadays take me seriously not because of my last name but because of my ability to pull a gun before the person standing in-front of me". Rousteen fired back.

When he heard her mentioning the gun, Jungkook held it tighter from behind. Because she can literally snatch it away from him despite his tight hold around it. Rousteen is very skillful, maybe even more better than his. But he wants to handle his woman, so right now he's trying.

"The Park heiresses are indeed egoistic and prideful simply because they have something to be arrogant for". Rousteen told the woman infront of her.

"So if you're nowhere near my level, I suggest you back the fuck up". She told Roxette.

"Also, take in mind that if you ever try breaking our marriage, and I'll break your face in return". Rousteen added.

"If you don't believe my words,  feel free to cross the line and try me". Rousteen gave her the same fake smile.

With that, the only thing Roxette did was to roll her eyes before taking her leave. She didn't know what to say back, and because she didn't want to embarrass herself further, Roxette decided to awkwardly take her leave instead. Rousteen did the same thing and took her fiancé by his arm to leave the place.

"Are you mad?". Jungkook questioned her as they both made their way to his motorcycle.

A genuine smile appeared on Rousteen's face, followed by a small laugh. "No! Why would I?". She told him.

"Relationship. It's not about who had you before, it's about who gets to still call you mine". Rousteen spoke before pressing a kiss on the right side of Jungkook's neck.

"Unless I caught you naked on a bed with another woman, I might consider ending both of your lives right there and then". She added while smirking at him.

Instead of saying something back, Jungkook pulled her into a long passionate kiss. The one where you'd feel so high because of how addictive it is. If it wasn't for lack of air, neither one of them would pull back.

"Let me show you how much you mean to me". His deep raspy voice whispered into her ears.

-

Soon, two naked bodies are pressed onto one another. Jungkook kept on encouraging Rousteen to moan louder as he fucks her senselessly against the glass window. He didn't want to lose any time with her. He kept on pounding hard into her hole, making the female go crazy for the extreme pleasure her body is receiving.

"Take whatever I give you, baby. There's no such thing as too much". He said while ramming inside her a few times.

Rousteen's mind went blank as soon as Jungkook started to rub her heat. He put more pressure on her by fucking her at the same time. The female's legs were shaking so bad. If it wasn't for Jungkook's support, she probably fell down the floor already.

"Tonight, I'm gonna exhaust you so bad that you're gonna be limping on your first day to work". Rousteen kept on moaning loudly as Jungkook's hard dick penetrate her.

"Don't you dare pass out on me, darling. I'm literally gonna fuck you 'til you wake up". He said

Rousteen continue whimpering and whining about how good he's fucking her, and it satisfied him to go even more faster. She is close to another orgasm. She wanted to tell Jungkook but him trusting time to time, she finds herself unable to speak.

"Who would've thought that I would have Park Sexy Rousteen all to my damn self". He spoke while massaging both of her breast.

He lifted her and walk towards the bed for a good missionary position. Jungkook enjoys the position a lot. He gets a good view of how crazy he's making his partner. He could place kisses allover her body, as well as plant hickeys and lovebites.

The feeling of Rousteen looking vulnerable and weak turns him on. As she grips on Jungkook's thigh, it made him fuck her more aggressively. She was growing weak, her hands move around the bed like she doesn't know where to hold.

Then, Jungkook changed their position. Ass up, head down, and hands cross. He continued penetrating her. Completely not caring about the people outside. Just Rousteen. He caressed her shoulder to her ass, taking his time admiring her porcelain skin.

He pulled out, not wanting to cum just yet. He didn't want to stop. But his waist certainly has a mind of its own. Jungkook entered himself inside of her once again, leaned in between Rousteen's neck and started thrusting rough and fast.

"Let's cum together, baby". With that, the two released the orgasms they've been holding onto desperately.

"I hope you conceive before we get married. I want my own children, darling. Little feets running around and creating ruckus in our house would be fun though exhausting". Jungkook said while placing her head onto his broad chest, covering their naked bodies with the duvet.

TO BE CONTINUED...