Total Chaos 17: She Finds Herself Pretending In His Arms

Leather jacket, black high-waisted skinny jeans, black bodysuit, and black louboutin heels. Rousteen's outfit for the day. The mission she was given is not as easy as she thought it would be. First of all, she was assigned to find something that doesn't even have a trace or anything. All that she was informed is that it's in this school and is hidden somewhere. The rest is on her. Which is a bit frustrating to her, since it won't be easy finding for clues.

Suddenly, a group of females blocked her way. "So this is the famous newbie everybody is talking about". A girl walk towards her, a meter apart from each other.

"I'm Valentina Rim, University of Chanterdom's princess". She cockily said.

"And so?". Two words from Rousteen was enough to make Valentina's blood boil in anger.

"It's really obvious that you're new here. You have no idea how to treat me, a princess, right". Valentina said. She have no idea how much Rousteen is holding herself back. If Valentina continues, Rousteen's mouth could say something that would make her want to disappear due to so much embarrassment.

"I can't blame you though. You probably don't know anything about royals". She continued.

"You act like you own the whole place. Just get out of my way, and I'll spare the five of you". Rousteen said. At this point, she still consider herself nice. Usually, anyone who would disrespect her will suffer a very awful consequence. She could've smash Valentina's face on the wall, or punch her on the mouth and have some of her teeth fall down, but she didn't.

"You see, Valentina's father is the co-owner of this university. So basically, she does". One of the girl behind Valentina said.

"See? You can't stand against me. If I were you, I would've never step in here in the first place". Valentina said. And Rousteen had enough of it.

"Listen here, you little piece of shit, I owe anyone no bow. Especially someone like you. As far as I know, a queen is much more higher than a princess. So you bow down to me, princess of bullshit, for I am the queen. So stop talking nonsense, and get the hell out of my way". Rousteen pushed her group of friends out of her way, and continued walking. Raising her middle finger up for Valentina and her friends to see.

"Wow, I'm impressed. You actually shut the hell out of that annoying bitch". Jungkook suddenly appeared beside her out of nowhere.

"Deserved". Rousteen spoke.

"I was holding it back, but she tested me". She added.

"You are one unique kind of woman". He said.

"One and only". She winked at Jungkook.

-

The whole class are on their way to the back to their dorm. They are assigned to do a project, by pair. They have to create a painting of their partner in a span of two hours. There are no requirements, all they need for the project is creativity. And guess what? Jungkook and Rousteen chose each other for the project.

Surprisingly, Jungkook is not what she thought he was, same goes to Jungkook. The first time they talked to each other made the two of them pissed with one another's whole existence. But after having a second conversation, they both realized that they weren't as rude as they thought they'd be.

"I can't believe I'm right here doing this shitty project, while my four brothers and even my son are having a blast with their mission. I'm a mafia for goddamn sake". Rousteen said to herself.

At first, she felt a bit excited for the project. But when she remembered who she is, she immediately got pissed. She's supposed to hold guns, not books or ballpens. But she couldn't do anything, this task was given to her for one reason, and that is to be completed.

"Stay still". Jungkook said as soon as he finished finding a perfect posture for her.

"I'm going to stay like this for two damn hours? You got to be kidding me, Jeon". She said.

Jungkook ignored her, and started doing his job. Aside from holding guns and knives, Jungkook also know how to use paintbrushes. He does that as often as he could. But these days, he barely have time for that. So he's kinda glad they're doing this. Atleast he could show off his skills.

The woman infront of him is really beautiful. She's like an angel in disguise. Everything about her screams perfection. Jungkook also admires her for her level of confidence. Nobody can ever drag you down once you have confidence in you. Confidence makes a person powerful.

After an hour and a half, Jungkook finally finished his masterpiece. Rousteen stood up from the couch, and did some stretching. She walk towards Jungkook, and was shock and amaze when she saw herself perfectly painted on the canvas.

(a/n: if you're curious about how the painting looks like, you can check it, it's the picture above)

"It looks beautiful, Jeon". She said. The painting looks like it's painted by a professional painter. The details looks incredible.

"You made it beautiful". Jungkook replied.

He held her hand, and led her closer towards the huge windows of her room. Jungkook encircled his arms around her waist, and place his head on her right shoulder.

For the past seventeen years, she never let any man go near her like that. It's not because she's afraid of falling inlove and getting hurt again, but because she doesn't want to replace him with anybody. She doesn't want to fall inlove again unless it's him. She wants to love him and only him. But right now, she find herself in Jungkook's hold, the man who looks exactly like him. Aside from pushing Jungkook away like she always does to every men that would come close to her, she finds herself enjoying his touch. Enjoying his presence.

She finds herself pretending that it's him. Tesoro. The man that she have always been longing for. The man she lost a long time ago. The man that she's been crying for. Begging the gods to give him back to her. The man that she's willing to give up all of her wealth, in exchange of his life, just so she could have him back in her arms again.

TO BE CONTINUED...

watch out for some special chapters, i'll be uploading them soon, we'll be having a glimpse of Rousteen's relationship with her late lover