Total Chaos 08: When You Find Love, Protect It

Rowan's POV
Two days from now, the whole Park family members will be here. Every member will be present for a dinner night. We are all gathering to have some time with each other. Our life isn't always about guns and fights, sometimes we need a break so we could enjoy. Plus, my grandfather will make an announcement. I don't have any clue on what he has in mind, and it's not like I can ask him for that because he'll just tell me to wait and see.

In every Park family gatherings, a person to accompany you the whole night is important or more like required. And I have one person in mind. It's Shin Sohee, the love of my life. I've known her for six years now. I first met her when I was ten years old, I ran away from the house, and accidentally met her in the Park. And no, she doesn't belong to any crime family. She lives her life normally unlike me.

We hangout with each other as frequent as we could. When i'm with her, it feels like i'm normal person, no where near the life I live. She made me experience a lot of things I didn't thought I could. When she's with me, it's like i'm living the life I've always dreamed of. A simple and normal life with the love of my life, with her.

In those six years, I never invited her to any Park family gatherings. And it's because I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Plus, I didn't want to put her in danger, because anything could go wrong any time. Or maybe I just didn't had the guts to ask her myself. But right now, I am sure that I want her to be with me. To spend time with me and my whole family, because I see her doing this for the rest of her life once she marries me.

I was always with Mystic. She was always the person I invited to go with me when I didn't had the guts to ask Sohee. But I wanted to change it, and be with Sohee. I wanted my whole family to know who Shin Sohee is to me. So I hope Mystic would be okay with it. I mean, of course she will, it's not like we have something happening between the both of us.

Sohee wanted me to wear something casual so I changed my clothes into black sando, black cargo pants, and combat boots. I checked myself on the mirror before completely heading outside my room. On my way downstairs, I saw my uncles, so I made my way towards them.

"My nephew looks so goood, courting your girl today?". Jimin teasingly said. His four uncles know that he likes someone, and that someone is Sohee, but they don't know what she looks like because Rowan haven't introduced her to any of them. In short, they haven't met her.

"Aye don't I look good everyday, uncle?". He said.

"But seriously, when will you make it official? I'm pretty sure she feels the same". Jimin said.

"Yeah, and when will you introduce her to the family? You kept on talking about her to us, when will we get a chance to meet her?". Bogum asked.

"Oh, i'm actually inviting her to our family gathering, so you'll be meeting her in two days". Rowan replied.

"And about your question, uncle," He referred to Jimin's question. "I'm still thinking about it. She isn't aware of the life I live, i'm not so sure about what she'll feel about it". He said.

"It might scare her away, and I don't want something like that to happen, so i'm still thinking wisely about making it official with her". The four man all nodded.

"We totally understand your reason. Just remember that when you finally find the person you love and they feel the same, protect it. Do anything to keep it safe". Seojoon smiled at his nephew.

"Break anyone's jaw if necessary". Hyungsik advised.

-

After the conversation with his uncles, he left the mansion and went to their meeting place. Rowan knows where Sohee lives, he went to her place for a couple of times. But he doesn't come to her house that often, he even avoids coming there. Their rivals can follow them anytime, them seeing him with Sohee can make them think of using her against him. He doesn't want her to get involve or be in trouble so he avoids coming to her house so their rivals wouldn't know her location.

Rowan booked a VVIP room in a five-star restaurant for the two of them to stay in. Sohee doesn't like it when he spends too much money everytime they meet up, but Rowans doesn't care nor does he listens, so she got used to it. Sohee knows Rowan as a very wealthy heir of different businesses including Park Lux Hotel, which is true. Because of that, she doesn't suspect him with the huge money he spends.

After 5 minutes of him arriving at the restaurant, Sohee finally showed up. "Oh god, Rowan, I shouldn't have asked you to go casual today. I'm so sorry. I thought we're going to a casual place too". Was the first thing she said when she arrived at the room. Rowan went towards her and gave her a hug.

"Don't get me wrong, your outfit looks so good, but you shouldn't be seen looking like that in a place such as this. You're a wealthy man for goddamn sake".

"I'm so sorry for making you look like th-".

"Hey, it's okay, stop saying sorry, silly girl. I don't mind not wearing my usual business attire, it's not like I'll die or something".

"But still". She protested.

"Sometimes I forget that i'm friends with a very rich guy". Rowan laughed.

"Oh come on, I ain't that rich". Sohee could only roll her eyes on Rowan because of what he said.

When the food arrived on their table, Rowan decided to eat first before asking you about his invitation. After eating the delicious meal, "I wanted to ask you something". Rowan said.

The moment Sohee heard those words, she got really excited, and is hoping for that one question to be asked. "Me and my whole family will be having a gathering two days from now. Would you like to join me for the night?". He said.

Again, she feels dissapointed and mad at herself for getting her hopes up. But atleast Rowan chose to invite her with him. Sohee is really looking forward to meeting Rowan's mother, she heard a lot about her from Rowan. She knows what his mother looks like even though she haven't met her at all, and that's because Rowan showed his mother's picture to her. Inside Rowan's wallet, you will see a lovely photo of his mother. When she saw that, she was really sure that being loved by Rowan would be really amazing.

"Of course, Rowan. I will". She smiled and so he did.

TO BE CONTINUED...