Special Chapter 1.0

After waiting for months, the two are finally in their new built house. A place far away from everybody else. A place good enough to keep their future family safe. They decided to build a somewhere isolated. All of their things are already in their new home. The whole place is huge enough to have their little kids running around.

"How many kids would you love to have running around?". Rousteen asked.

"A dozen will do". He answered.

"Dozen? Are you crazy? It's easy for you to say, you're not the one giving birth". She playfully hit his chest.

"Hey! You asked me, I just told you my answer. Why are you getting mad?". He chuckled.

"Fine. A dozen is it".

"I give birth to the six, you give birth to the others". She said.

"Oh stop it, you know I can't do that. Plus, it's not like i'm not helping you or something".

"Helping?". She raise her eyebrows.

"I am. I'm the one giving you sper-". He didn't got a chance to continue what he was about to say because Rousteen placed her hands on his mouth, preventing him from talking.

"Shut it, Tesoro. I don't want to hear your nasty words". She said.

"It's not even as nasty as the others". Rousteen could only roll her eyes at her boyfriend.

TO BE CONTINUED...

when reading special chapters, please don't forget that Rousteen's late lover looks exactly like Jungkook