Total Chaos 12: Ravishing Señorita

Taehyung can't keep her eyes off Rousteen. She looks ravishing. He doesn't see her that often. They were good friends. But because of him rushing things with her, he's not sure if that friendship is still available. She seems in a very good mood tonight. Even if he doesn't want to ruin the night for her, he wanted to approach her, and maybe start a conversation with her if she allows. But before walking towards Rousteen, he went to grab her favorite drink first.

"Margarita for my beautiful señorita". To his surprise, Rousteen accepted the drink. Which she doesn't often do.

"I'm not yours, but thank you". She took a sip.

"Have a sit". She said, and he did.

There was a moment of silence between the two of them, not until Rousteen decided to speak, "The friendship is still available if you're wondering". Taehyung immediately face her, smiling like crazy.

"Just don't do something like that again, Taehyung. I expected so much more than that from you". He quickly nod.

"I won't". He replied.

Taehyung notice her glancing at her son from time to time. "You love Rowan now?". He asked. Taehyung is aware of what went down seventeen years ago.

"I love Rowan, Tae. I always did". Rousteen said. She's calling him by his nickname, and that makes him sure that their friendship is really still on the line.

"Then why don't you show him that you love him? He's been waiting for that, you know". Rousteen's face immediately became sad.

"I tried, Tae, I did. I just can't bring myself to show him how much he means to me".

"I'm sure you're aware that he thinks you hate him, and that you blame him for his father's wrong doings?". Rousteen nod in response.

"Let him think that way, Tae. It's better that way".

"Well, it's your choice, Rousteen. I can't force you to do something you don't want to. Just be cautious of what you do, I don't want you to regret it sooner or later". Again, she nod as a response.

The Min's Table

"Do something, Yoongs. We can't just sit here and watch him make a move on our woman". Saeron said.

"And what? Interrupt them, and get ourselves thrown out? You do it yourself, don't involve me".

"Plus, who said anything about Rousteen being our woman? I thought I already reminded you that I don't like to share?". Saeron immediately remember the time when Yoongi ran after him while furiously firing his gun at his younger brother, scaring the shit out of him. All because Saeron broke Yoongi's most prized possession. A decade old picture of him and Rousteen.

"But sharing is caring, my almost forty years old brother". He teased.

"You little shit".

"Once this gathering is over. I'll give you another firing session". It was a joke, but Saeron took it serious, making it funny.

The Jung's Table

"Stop re-doing your makeup and help me, Dawon". Hoseok said.

"Oh gosh, you're a thirty-seven years old man for goodness sake. You're even the underboss and the caporegimes of our mafia group. Yet, you can't plan a way to approach Park Rousteen. I thought you're having one night stands left and right". Dawon said, her brother kept on nagging about Kim Taehyung being able to approach Rousteen and hold a conversation that long.

"It's Park Rousteen we're talking about. Any man will shit in their pants when they come face to face with her".

"Oh so you're going to shit in your pants too that's why you're asking me for help?".

"It's not like that, big sis. I'm just nervous, you know". Dawon understands him. She's just teasing him.

Then he remembered what she said minutes ago, "Plus, I don't do one night stands. I have a sister, a mother, and a niece. I don't want neither of you to get treated like that. So why would I do something that even I don't want my sister, my mother, and my niece to experience?". What a wonderful man he is. His way of thinking is attractive.

(a/n: calling out all jhope stans to come and collect their precious man)

-

Park Woosung went to his office with Jeon Jungkwon to have a private conversation. To settle things down. To finalize their decision. They both sat down on the couch, across each other. A bottle of rum on the center of the table with two glass on each side. Mr. Park, Mr. Jeon, and Mr. Kim are friends. They've been friends with each other for decades. Same goes to their family.

"Is Jungkook here?". Woosung pour rum in his glass.

"He's not here. He didn't want to come with us". Jungkwon answered.

"That's great". Then, they proceed talking about their plan.

-

Rachel, Raphina, Rina, Riza, Rosaka, Rosalyn, and Rousteen. The seven females that were born on the same year, nineteen-eighty-seven. They are all related to each other, they're cousins. After six months of not being able to meet each other due to busy schedules, here are they having the time of their life inside the mansion's forty seater screening room. Rousteen also invited a few people to come with them. Taehyung, Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Dawon, Yoongi, Saeron, and Yeonjun. Rousteen's four brothers are also present in the screening room.

"Miss, here are the drinks". The head maid spoke.

The servants came in, and put down ten different types of alcohol. Vermouth, cider, vodka, whiskey, brandy, cognac, rum, port wine, beer, and gin. Five cases of diet coke. Lemons and a jar of salt. Five bucket of ice. Twenty-five cabernet sauvigon, six for extra. Five pitchers full of mineral water. Fifteen different types of food, along with ten different types of dessert.

They all agreed to watch 'Mr and Mrs Smith', because why not? They all sat far away from the screen, being near it cause them neck pain. Their sitting arrangement looks like this.

Hyungsik | Dawon | Seokjin | Rachel
Rina | Saeron | Yoongi | Raphina
Seokjin | Rosalyn | Namjoon | Riza
Jimin | Rosaka | Seojoon | Bogum
Yeonjun | Rousteen | Taehyung

On the half way through the movie, Taehyung noticed something, "You've been drinking diet coke ever since the movie started? Not planning on getting wasted tonight, señorita?" He spoke.

"I have a whole ass family partying downstairs to protect. I can't just puke on our enemies' face, and fight them with a bad head ache". She replied.

"You always think ahead". Taehyung stated.

"I'm not the underboss of Park Legacy for nothing, Tae". And he agrees with that. She gave him a wink, making something else ache.

TO BE CONTINUED...