Total Chaos 32: Punishment

There stood a teenager infront of a huge house. He made sure to have some distance away from the house. The people living there surely takes security and safety seriously, the amount of people guarding the house shows it all.

He wanted to meet his mother. His biological mother. Few weeks ago, he overheard his parents talk about a lady named Park Rousteen. He heard that the woman is his biological mother, and it took him a whole week to find out this house's location.

Jeon Rowon. He's searching for his biological parents. He wanted to know their reasons. It's quite obvious that his family lives such lavish life, but why would they still give him to other people when they have enough money to raise a kid? Rowon also wants to know if he's the only child. Well, he doesn't hold any grudge towards his biological parents. He just wants to meet them.

"I'm here to meet Park Rousteen". Rowon spoke to the guards. The guards eyed him weirdly. They seem confused.

"Mr. Jeon, why are you outside? I think I saw you enter the house a few minutes ago?". Instead of denying, Rowon decided to play along so he could get inside.

"Can I get inside? I have some important business to do". He said. The guard immediately nodded and let Rowon inside.

When he entered the mansion, he is totally amazed by everything. If Park Rousteen turns out to be his biological mother, his family must be really rich. Since the whole place is big, he will probably have a hard time finding the woman he's searching for.

After a few minutes of walking around and finding his way, he entered a place which seems to be the mansion's dining area. What he's not prepared for are the people inside the dining area.

He immediately stopped in his tracks when he felt something behind the back of his head. He turned around and saw a gun pointed on his forehead. What surprises Rowon is the man holding the gun.

"Rowan?!"

"Rowon?!"

The two shouted their names in unison. Catching everybody's attention. Rowan immediately put his gun away. His younger brother shouldn't be here at all. Their mother gave him away for a reason.

"Tell them to lock every single entrance of this house. All servants inside the house should leave and never enter unless allowed". Woosung commanded his older son, Seojoon.

Jimin, Bogum, Hyungsik, and Seojoon quickly made their way out of the dining room to make sure everybody follows the order. The people inside the dining room started closing the curtains. Once the four men came back inside, they locked all the entrance.

"Why are you here, Rowon? You shouldn't be here!". Rowan said.

The way they acted made Rowon realize that his thoughts are right. They are his real family.

"If this family is wealthy enough to have all of this luxury in their lives, why would they still give a child who's part of their family to somebody else?". Rowon spoke and started walking towards them.

"Rowon please, you don't know anything. You won't understand our mother's reason too". Rowan held Rowon's arm. He clearly doesn't want a drama or fight to start.

"Then make me! Tell me everything I need to know! Just because I didn't study in a prestigious school like everybody else in this room, that doesn't mean I'm stupid!". Rowon fired back.

"There are three women in this dining room. One is the woman I'm looking for, my mother, Park Rousteen". Rowon said.

"Come forward, If you ever regret giving me to somebody else".

"If not, then I'll leave this place and never step foot inside this household until the day I die". That for sure broke Rousteen's heart.

Both of Rousteen's hand balled into a fist. She wanted to get a hold of herself, not let her emotions and feelings ruin her hardwork. She doesn't want to break the promise she made with Jungwon. She wants to keep it and set her feelings aside for their son's safety.

Rowon glanced at Rousteen. He knew how his mother looks like. He'll never forget how beautiful she looks like when he first got a glimpse of her face with the help of a photograph. But seeing his mother's emotionless expression and unbothered state made him feel hopeless. He just wants his mother to come forward. If she does, he'll be the one to ran towards her for a hug.

"Please". Rowon begs.

"I just want to be with you". He spoke.

"I just want to know what it feels like to be loved by my mother. Just once. Please mom". He added.

Jungkook held Rousteen's hands that are now gripping her coat tightly. It must be really hard for her to act normal as if the son she has always been longing for is not a few centimeters away from her.

"I'm sorry, my son". Mirae came forward. Shocking everybody in the room.

"I just want to- ". Mirae's words got interrupted.

Rowon cuts her off by saying, "Fooling me shouldn't be one of your options", He set his eyes on Rousteen, "Because I know exactly how my mother looks like". He said.

And because of that, Rousteen finally look up at her son. Those heavenly features surely gives her a hard time. He looks exactly like his father. Both of them stare deeply into each other's eyes.

Lying shouldn't be their option as Rowon said just now. Rousteen stood up from her seat and took tiny steps towards her son. The twins are Rousteen's weakness. If anybody happens to discover that weakness, they will aim for that. And that is something she doesn't want to happen. Not again.

Rousteen's face expression immediately went from a surprise or worried one into a serious and intimidating one.

"I threw you away like the trash you are because you are nothing but a stupid mistake". She spoke using a cold tone.

To be honest, it took her everything just to say those words to the child she tried protecting all these years.

Lying can't be used right now. But breaking his heart will do.

"Name your price. Hundred thousand. Millions. Or billions. How much does it take for a poor person like you to shut up?". She used the method most rich and arrogant people would do to shut a person up. And that is to give them a huge sum of money.

If Rowon by chance would look down, he would immediately notice her trembling hands and legs. Rousteen feels weak. Every painful word coming out from her mouth is like a dagger piercing to her own heart.

"You know what, coming to this house is not the biggest mistake of my life". Rowon spoke.

"Looking for you is". It feels like Rousteen is getting punished for her every wrongdoings. And it also seems like God sent her own son to do that.

"I would never exchange the life I have right now for something lavish yet pathetic and unhappy life like this". Rowon didn't break the eye contact with his mother.

"You can keep your money. I don't want it anyways".

"I am used to living the joyful, free and simple life. I don't find happiness in jewelries, money, and power. I find happiness in the people I love".

"So don't ever use your money to shut up a person like me who is raised by a very wonderful and wise woman. Because I won't hesitate to rip that cheque into pieces infront of your face".

"Enjoy your life and your towering money. Because this piece of trash will forever be out of your life, just the way you want it". With that, Rowon exited the dining room. Rowan followed him to make sure that no one sees his face.

When Rowon was no longer in everybody's sight. Rousteen fainted. Thankfully, Jungkook was fast enough to catch his fiancé before her body fell onto the floor.

TO BE CONTINUED...