Sing Me to Sleep [all time low fan fiction]

So this is a all time low fan fiction.

The beginning is based off of the beginning of All Time Love buy sweetdispositions except instead the main character is jack's sister and is in love with alex.

I give her a lot of credit.  Her stories are REALLY great!

so here you go :)

______________________________________________________________ <3

Kelly POV

"Kelly where's the nutella?" Jack said coming into the kitchen.

"Top left cabinate second shelf." I said taking a bite of my toast.

"Thanks. By the way the guys are coming over to practice around three."

"okay." I said getting excited.  This meant Alex was coming over.

My brother, Jack Barakat, is in a band called All Time Low.  Alex Gaskarth is his best friend and the guy that I have a crush on.  No one knows about it, not even Jack.  Or so I thought.

"By the way I found one of your notebooks in the living room." Jack said.

"Which one?"

"The lime green one with the black band." I wanted to kill him! He found my diary. The only place where I had expressed my love for Alex.

"Did you read it?" I asked trying to prevent my voice from cracking.

"Kelly how could you? You know what I said about the guys.  Especually Alex." Shit he would probably tell Alex now.

"Jack I know what you said but it doesnt matter because he would never like me like that."

"But all of the songs Kel, come on. Don't do this to the band."

"Really?!" I found it amazing that Jack only cared about the band. "Now I think I know why you haven't had a decent relationship since you were 17."  I was done. I was too tired to be arguing with Jack right now.  I went to open the kitchen door to go up stairs to my room when i almost ran right into Alex.

"Oh. Hi Kell." He said nervously.

"Hey Alex." I mumbled slipping passed by him.  As i ran up the stairs I could feel Alex and Jack watching me.

When I got to my room I slammed the door as hard as I could.  Why did Jack think that the band was more important that his little sister?  I felt really bad for saying what I said to him, but I don't want to appologies. It wasnt fair for him to act like that.

As I passed my mirror, I noticed what I was wearing.  My tank-top was showing way too much clevege and my all time low booty shorts were one size too small.  If Alex didn't think I was a slut before, he probably did now.

I went over to plug in my iPhone and change the song to The Answer by Automatic loveletter before i went to my closet to get changed.

I grabbed an old pair of skinnys, a random Jagk sweatshirt, and my blue flying pig glamor kills shirt from my dresser.  I went into the bathroom, turned on my straightener and put on my make-up. Then I straightened my hair until it was pin straight.  I loved my hair when it was straight. It always made my brunett hair stand out more.

I could hear the guys practicing even though my music was blasting. I was still mad at Jack, but not as much as before.

When I went down stairs to the kitchen, I remembered that I still had to pack for the Glamor Kills tour that was starting in three days.  The guys had invited me to go with them.  I loved touring with them.  It's always impossible to have a bad day when you're sitting on a bus with all of the band and crew members of all time low.  The last time we were on tour, two hours before we left my boyfriend of two years broke up with me.  I was miserable and heartbroken, that was until Alex found out about it.  Alex would say how he didnt deserve me and that the next time he saw the guy he would personally kick his ass just for me.  At one of their shows my ex, John, showed up to talk to me.  Right before the guys went on stage John walked up to me and started to ask me to forgive him.  I didnt think that anyone saw our conversation (and i kind of hoped not because I ended up crying), but when the guys went on stage, Alex saw John standing in the front row and he said "You asshole, look at me! You talk to my friend again I'll kick your fucking ass."  Everyone laughed except for Alex, John , and Jack.  I cried.

When I opened the door to the kitchen I saw Alex standing infront of the open fridge. He was wearing a very tight black t-shirt and a pair of skinnys that matched mine.  I went to the fridge and slipped my arm passed his concentrated face to grab a coke.

"Hey Kelly." He said grabbing a coke.

"Hey Alex" I said hopping on to the counter. "Hows practice going?"

"It's going great." He said as he moved so he was standing right infront of me. "Do you want to come watch?"

" I'd love to but I have to pack for tour."

"Oh yeah that's right. I have to pack too.  Thanks for reminding me."

"Alex, dude let's go." Jack yelled from downstairs.

"Well guess I have to go girlie." he said patting my knee before chugging his coke and ran down the stairs.