sing me to sleep chapter 10

chapter 10 enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When I got on the bus I went right to my bunk. Aparently Jack had heard me slam the door to the bunk area closed.

"Hey." he said sliding into my bunk "Whats up?"

"What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"Flyzik told me about what happened after lullabies."

"Yeah so?" no one can keep their mouth shut on this bus. "It's not that big of a deal."

"Yeah it is kel." He went to grab my hand but i quickly moved away. "You need to talk about Sam."

"No i dont." Sam was a topic I didnt want to discuss with Jack right now.

"You cant avoid this."

"Right now is not the time to talk about her." I said trying to escape by leaving the bunk.

"It's been two years. I think now is a good time." he followed me.

"Okay fine." I spun around to face him. I could see the guys looking out from the lounge "Sam's dead. She killed herself because of something I could've stopped. Good enough?"

"You never said that she killed her self." Alex said from behind me.

"She drank four bottles of vodka cut her wrist." Tears fell. when the tears fell I felt weak. "Then she got in her car and drove away. She was on her way to see me to talk because I needed her. She was the one who needed help." I fell to the floor crying.

"Jack is she okay?" Rian asked.

"No. I am not fucking okay." I could tell that my makeup was running.

"Kelly I am so sorry." Jack kneeled down next to me "I just wanted to help you."

"Jack shut the fuck up!" I shot up and shoved him "I asked you to drop the subject and you kept fucking pushing me." I rushed passed Alex to the bathroom. he tried to stop me.

"Kelly please. come and talk with us about this."

"Alex." I looked him in the eye."Just let me go." I then walked into the bathroom, locked the door and cried.

After a half hour of crying I got up, left the bathroom, and walked off of the bus.

Ou bus was parked next to a field so there were no buses next to our. the field was peaceful and open. the sun was setting and I wanted to enjoy part of my day. So I sat down on the edge of the field. I was finally happy, finally alone, or so i thought.

"Hey Kelly." I heard Zach said from behind me.

"Hey Zach."

"Can I sit with you?"

"Sure" I then noticed the camera around his neck "here to take pictures?"

"Yeah" he said shyly "I havent gotten a chance to shot anything yet so i figured that now would be a good time to start."

"Sounds like a smart idea."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

"Why do you cut?" I could see him blushing and looking at the ground.

"You dont beat around the bush at all do you?"

"Sorry you dont have to answer that"

"Well I'm going to." I looked him right in the eye "I cut because it takes my mind off of all of the pain that I collect through my day. Some times it's to make me feel something other than lost or alone."