Chapter 33

Switching it up a bit with Rian's point of view. Hope you think it fits

RIAN POV

"Alex where are you?" I called as I walked into the house. The lights were off. I carefully walked up the stairs to alex's room where I had left him this morning. I went to turn the door knob but it wouldn't move. "Alex!" I started to panic. I tried and tried to open the door. Then came the sound that turned my blood cold. The sound of a gunshot rang in my ears. I slammed my body against the door until it broke open. I turned on the lights and....

My eyes flew open and I shot up. I ran down the hall to alex's room. My heart was racing as I opened the door. I searched for the lights. When I finally found the switch Alex wasn't there. I felt sick.

"Alex?" I called out for him. I heard something fall in the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Alex standing infront of the sink. A wave of relief washed over me but soon disappeared when I saw the blood on the counter and in the sink. "What happened?" I asked in a rush. He just stared at me and hid his arm. I reached around him and grabbed it. The cuts were deep. Really deep. "Alex what happened?!"

"She's gone rian" he cried

"Who's gone?" I asked confused

"Kelly. She's dead. She killed her self how can you not remember? She was everything to me and now she's gone. I can't take this anymore" his crying got louder

"Alex Kelly is fine" I said putting his arm under the water "She's coming home today. You were just dreaming" I was trying so hard to stay calm "Alex we have to get you to the hospital" I said putting a towel over the cuts. He flinched at the pain.

"No!" he shouted pulling his arm away. "Please rian I'll be fine"

"Those cuts are way too deep to ignore"

"I'll be fine" he said. He walked back into his room. He walked over to his window and looked out. I could see the tears continue to fall. "It felt so real" he whispered. He wiped his eyes and looked back at me "Are you sure she's okay?" I nodded

"Come with me" he followed me into my room. I took my phone and played back the message that Kelly left me last night.

"Hey Ri just wanted to let you know that I'm coming home for jack's birthday and I'll be home for a while. Please make sure that zack isn't there when I get there. And Alex...I don't know about him but just make sure he's safe. I'll see you tomorrow"

Alex looked heartbroken.

"I have to make sure that you're safe and that means that I need to take you to the hospital"

"No" he said. His eyes looked hurt. He looked angry but hurt. "She can suck my dick. She hurt me and I don't give a shit wither or not I hurt her"

"yes you do and you know it!" I said. "You hurt her more than she hurt you. So grow a pair and get in the fucking car!"

"I'm not going!" he shouted.

"Fine fucking bleed to death. I don't fucking care anymore. Just realize that when I see her today I'm going to tell her" I said walking back into my room. I prayed that The sound in my dream that made my blood go cold and my body numb wouldn't ever be heard in this house ever again.