chapter 16

"Good luck." Jack said hugging me. Rian and I were getting ready to leave. Jack was surprisingly very okay with me getting the abortion. Alex was still a little annyoed about Rian going with me instead of him.

"Everything will be okay." Alex said walking over to me. he wrapped me in a tight hug. He started to shake and I knew that he was crying. "We'll talk when you get back okay?"

"Okay." I said looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you more than anything." He whispered.

"I love you more than my life." I whispered back. He smiled and kissed me again.

"Come on Kel we have to get going." Rian said walking out the door. I let go of Alex and followed him. When I got out side I started to cry.

"You'll be fine." Rian said as we got in the car. I just looked at him and cried harder.

**********************************************************************************************

3 hours later we were finally on our way home. I was in so much pain. I was dizzy from the loss of blood. I felt sick. I told Rian to pull over twice because I thought that i was going to be sick. Nothing came up, but I wish something would. Rian kept asking me if I was okay. My answer was always the same "No I feel like shit.".

We pulled into the driveway and I saw Alex and Jack sitting on the front pourch. Jack's arm was sround Alex's sholder and Alex looked like he was crying.

"Oh god I dont need this." I whispered. We got out of the car and walked over to them. I was in so much pain.

"Hey." Jack said "How was it?"

"What do you think? I just got a growing person yanked out of me." I whispered. Alex took a long drink from a bottle, I guessed it was vodka by the smell.

"Alex you okay?" Rian asked. He shook his head.

"You want to talk babe?" I asked. He nodded. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and walked him out to the back pourch. we sat down at the table and I took the bottle away from Alex.

"No!" he tried to take the bottle back "Give it back."

"Alex stop." I said. As he went for the bottle again a just grabbed his hands and held them. He just stared at me with pleading eyes and he started to cry.

"Is it really gone?" He cried. His eyes were still locked on mine.

"Yeah." I whispered. He cried harder.

"Why the fuck didnt you let me go with you?" His head fell into his hands. "I wanted to keep the baby." He whispered.

"Why didnt you tell me that?" I whispered. I felt tears fall down my face.

"Because it was your choice not mine." He looked at me. "I didnt want to force you." I couldnt look at his face anymore. I looked down at his arm and saw something I didnt want to. The whole underneath of his arm was covered in cuts, more than I could count.

"Alex what is this?" I said. I moved my hand towards his arm but he moved away.

“It’s nothing.” He whispered pulling down the sleeves of his sweatshirt.

“Alex I’m sorry.” I whispered. “I didn’t mean for you to get hurt.”

“I know.” He said. He looked out into the back yard and we sat in silence. Alex broke the silence first. “When was the last time you cut? Honestly?” He looked at me.

“That day after our tip into the van.” I said. He almost smiled.

“You’re defiantly stronger than me.” He said.