Sing me to sleep 9

here is the next chapter.

enjoy

**********************************************************************************************************************

As the guys began to play all of the grls began to scream. They played Lost in stereo, Poppin', and Jasey. After those left the stage but Alex stayed. Flyzik went to give Alex his acoustic guitar.

"Alright everyone. We're going to slow things down a bit. This next song is called remembering sunday." when he began to play Jack came up to me.

"Alex wants you to sing Juliet's part."

"Oh God." I felt sick.

"You'll do fine." He said with no emotion and walked away.

"The neighbor said she moved away..." Alex sang. I began to walk onto the stage "My desprate endevor..." I took a deep breath and sang.

When Alex finished playing the last four chords, the croud burst into cheers.

"Give it up for Kelly Barakat." He said before huggin me. i walked off the stage. "Okay, we're going to keep it mellow for right now. today is an important day for my familly. Today 6 years ago my brother died. So in honor of him i'm gonna sing a sing for him." He began to play lullabies.

When Alex got to the last chorus right before the 'sing me to sleep' part, the band, the crew, and I walked onto the stage. Jack gave me a mic, and i walked over to Alex and out my arm around him. Then we all sang

'Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep'

Then Jack whispered "Sing the harmony." I looked down at Alex and with tears in his eyes he began to sing.

"You've taken so much with you." I sang "But left the worst with me." tears streamed down my face "Waiting to say i miss you i'm so sorry."

The croud screamed.

"Let's give it up for my best friend Alex and my sister Kelly!" Jack screamed into my mic.

I hugged Alex before walking of the stage.

"Kelly are you okay?" Flyzik asked me.

"Yeah. Just some memories came back to me after we sang."

"Okay. if you need anything we're all here for you."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Thank you guys. This has been the best show. You're the greatest people ever. Have a fucking kick ass day." Alex shouted and walked off the stage with the rest of the guys. "So, how'd we do?" He asked as he hugged me.

"You guys were awesome." I said

"Thanks babe." He said kissing me.

"Hey stop sucking my sister's face. I wanna hug." Jack whinned

"Calm down Jack." I said letting go of Alex. "Come here big bro." I said and with in a second i was in a bear hug..

"Hey dont hog my best friend!" I heard a familiar voice from behind us. I turned around to see Juliet.

"Holy shit!! Juliet!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Hey girlie! I'm happy to see you too."

"Juliet you're on in a minute." Some crew member said.

"Okay thanks." She said then turned back to me "Hey i have to go on in a second, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Okay i'll see you later then." I said hugging her before she alked away.

When I caught up with Alex I noticed that he had tears in his eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said wiping his tears away.

"Dont lie to me." I said stopping him.

"Kelly, i'm not lieing. you always think that i'm lieing to you but i'm not." he sounded mad.

"Okay." I said shyly "I'm sorry."

"Dont be you're trying to help." he said looking at the ground.

"Bugging the shit out of you isnt helping you." I said and walked onto the bus.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I know it's short but, I'm uploading again soon.

Please tell me what you think.

Thanks