chapter 34

KELLY POV

I sat on my front porch crying. I wanted it to stop but it wouldn't. I knew that max was gone but I still didn't feel safe. I started to scratch me arm.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw jack. His eyes were full of worry. He looked down at my arm and his eyes widened. I looked down too and notice that I had scratched my arm to hard and I broke the skin. I quickly took my arm back and moved away from jack. I saw his worried look out of the corner of my eye.

"Kelly let me see it" he whispered quietly. I just stayed where I was and looked out into the yard. He went to touch my arm but I moved away again. He sighed and stood up. I heard him walk behind me and back into the house. After a minute or two I heard footsteps again and before I could turn around someone picked me up and started bringing me back into the house. I started kicking my legs out and tried to get the person to let go of me.

"Kelly just work with us right now" I heard zack say. I looked down and saw a tattooed arm so I knew it was zack who was carrying me. He dropped me on the couch in the living room next to Alex. I looked at him and he wouldn't look me in the eye. He grabbed my arm with the scratch and started to clean it. Jack zack and rian were sitting around us so we formed a circle.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked when Alex finished cleaning the cut.

"We need to talk about you moving back in with me" jack said

"So you get zack to fucking drag me back in here?" I was beyond annoyed "I needed to be alone for a while jack"

"Yeah and look what happened" rian said pointing at my arm "When we're done discussing this you can have your alone time"

"Maybe" Alex mumbled as he put a bandage on my arm. I glared at him. He looked up and saw my face "Fuck did I say that out loud?" I ripped my arm out of his grip and moved away from him.

"You said we needed to talk so talk" I said crossing my legs.

"First before we talk about you moving again, I need to know if this is going to be permanent because I don't want you to be leaving like that again" jack said

"I'm staying home jack" I said "I'm going to stay until you kick me out or until I get tired of you" he smiled a little at that.

"Okay now second thing is, if you move back you need to either start going to a therapist or start talking to one of us because you need to stop cutting" jack said completely serious

"That goes for you too" rian spoke up. I looked at him and his eyes were locked on Alex.

"What?" Alex looked confused

"If I find you bleeding or anything ever again I'm going to kill you myself" I was so surprised to hear this coming out of rians mouth.

"Look you know why I did it. So back off" Alex said annoyed.

"That doesn't mean shit Alex!" Ri yelled.

"It does when the reason it happened is gone" Alex yelled back.

"Just because shes back doesn't mean that everything is going to be okay" Ri shouted louder.

"Enough you two!" I shouted. "Alex I'm sorry but I have to agree with rian" he just looked at me and then back at his hands.

"So I'm guessing that you're okay with therapy or talking to us?" jack asked. I sighed.

"Yeah" I said.

"Okay" jack said "No you can go think. Oh and get ready for this party tonight"

"Okay" I got up and walked up to my room. I laid down in my bed on my back. I closed my eyes and I could feel my heart beat slow and I could tell that my muscles were relaxing. I was trying to think of how this whole therapy thing was goin to work out. I thought that I would trying to see what talking to jack and Ri would do and then see where it went from there.

After deciding all of this I got up and walked over to my closet. I grabbed my tight denim shorts and a tight black shirt. As I changed there was a knock on my door.

"Kel it's me Alex"

"Come in" I called. He walked in and I only had the shorts and a bra on.

"You could've told me you were changing I would've waited" he said looking awkward

"You've seen me without clothes on so I thought it really didn't matter" I said shrugging. He sat down on my bed.

"So," he started "Have you thought about the whole therapy situation?"

"Yeah I have actually" I said turning around to change my bra. I felt alex's arms slide around my waist. He started to kiss my neck.

"You know I love you right?" he whispered.

"Yes and I love you too" I said moving so I could put the bra on. Alex's hands were back on my waist. He turned me around and kissed my lips. He moved them slowly down my neck. "Alex I have to get changed" I whispered. I moved out of his grip and put my shirt on. I could feel alex's eyes on me.

"What's wrong Kel?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said as I turned on my straightener.

"Baby please talk to me" he whined like a little kid.

"Nothing is wrong" I said "I just have to get ready for tonight"

"It takes you 5 minutes to get ready" he said

"That's only when I don't give a shit" I said starting to straighten my bangs.

"Like when you were pregnant?" he whispered. I looked back at him in the mirror. He was dead serious.

"Yeah" I whispered back.

"We could try again" He said lookin at his hands. I dropped my straightener.

"What?" I turned around and looked at him.

"I know it sounds stupid but we both wanted that baby"

"Alex what's bringing this up?" I asked "Why did you think that this had to be brought up right now?"

"Because of the whole therapy idea. I mean..." he stood up and walked over to me "I know I wasn't exactly stress free about it at first but maybe that baby would've helped us rather than ruin us".

"Alex I don't know if I can do that" I said looking down "I just want to get through tonight without any issues"

"I know" he whispered putting his hands on each side of my face "I know. I'm sorry for bringing it up"

"Don't worry about this so much okay? Everything will work out. Plus I'm back for good" he smiled. "I love you"

"I love you too" he whispered before kissing me.

"Can I get ready now?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said "I have to go back home with rian to pick up some stuff so I'll be back later"

"Okay" I said. He was about to walk out of my room but he stopped. He started going through his bag like he was looking for something. "Everything okay babe?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said then took out a piece of paper. "I found this in my room I thought you might want it. I don't remember who the girl next to Tom is do you?" he asked handing me the picture. I looked at it for a second. It was a picture of me Alex Tom and... I froze.

"Alex this girl" I looked up at him with tears falling "This girl is Sam"