Chapter 41

AMANDAS POV

"Zack don't you dare" I said walking back away from him. He had been trying to tell me that I was beautiful. "You know I'm not ready for that" he took my arm and pulled me close to him.

"It's been a week and a half I need to tell you that-" I put my hand over his mouth to stop him.

"Don't" I whispered. I moved my hand and kissed him. He put his arms around my waist.

"Have you eaten anything today?" he asked when we pulled apart. I bit my lip and looked down. I shook my head no. "It's almost eight Amanda. You need to eat"

"Im not hungry" I whispered. I moved to my bed and sat down with my pillow on my lap. I started twisting a lose thread around my finger.

"What's wrong?" he said kneeling down in front of me. "You were doing fine until today so something's wrong"

"I gained five pounds" I mumbled.

"That's good" he said smiling "I know you don't think so but it is"

"I feel weird though" I rubbed my stomach.

"You look healthier now though" he was smiling like crazy. I couldn't understand why he was so happy.

"I look fat though" I said. I dropped my head. I could feel his eyes staring at me.

"you're beautiful. I dont care if you don't want me to say it because you need to hear it. You need to understand that you are so beautiful and no one can tell you other wise" he took my hands in his "I wish that you could see yourself the way I see you" he sounded hurt. I looked up at him.

"I know this is hurting you but I can't eat anything right now okay?" I got up and walked to my closet to grab a pair of booty shorts that zack had given me from his new clothing line. I quickly got changed and walked back out to zack. He was sitting on the edge of my bed. He looked up at me an smiled weakly.

"Kelly and the guys just invited us over for dinner. Do you want to go with me?" he asked. I just stared at him. "If you say no you're calling Kelly and telling her" he stood up and walked over to my bedroom door "I'm going to go outside for a minute" he left my room obviously not happy with me. I grabbed my phone and called Kelly

"Hey manda panda what's up?" she said answering her phone

"Zack's mad at me" I said sitting on my bed

"Why? Is everything okay?" she sounded worried.

"I gained 5 pounds" I said disgusted

"Sweetie that's great" she sounded thrilled

"Thats what zack said"

"Then why is he mad at you?"

"I don't really know. I just said I wasn't hungry when he asked me why I havent eaten anything today" I heard her sigh

"Sweetie you need to eat. I know you don't want to but not eating is going to make things worse. Please come to dinner tonight. It'll be great. I've cooked some healthy things for you and me and the guys are eating whatever Alex an jack make. We can talk and have fun. Please" I laid down on my back and looked up at the ceiling. I took a deep breath.

"I'll come" I said. I hear her squeal.

"Yay. Thank you" she screeched.

"No problem. I have to go talk to zack I'll see you later"

"Bye sweetie"

"Bye" I said and hung up the phone. I walked downstairs and found zack sitting on the bench in the back of my house. He had his hands on his face and he sounded like he was crying. I walked over to him. He looked up at me. His eyes were red. I held out my arms, he stood up, and wrapped me in a tight hug. I buried my head into his chest.

"I'm going to dinner with you at Kelly's house" I said. I heard him start to cry again. We stood there for a while until zack stopped crying. We pulled away from eachother and he wiped his face. "I'm going to get changed and then we'll go okay?" he nodded. I went to walk away but he grabbed me by my waist. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me hard. It felt amazing.

"Can I say it?" he whispered. I nodded. "You're beautiful" I smiled.

"Thank you" I whispered. I kissed him again before going to my room. I changed into a pair of jeans and a tank top. I grabbed my hot pink vans and ran down the stairs to zack. He smiled and kissed me.

"Ready?" i asked. He nodded and we walked out of the house and down the street to kellys house.

.......................................................

ZACKS POV

"Hey guys" Alex said as we walked into the house "Kel is in the kitchen" he said to Amanda. she walked off to the kitchen and I followed Alex down into the basement where rian and jack where.

"Hey man" rian said looking up from his drums.

"Hey. Are we practicing?" I asked confused.

"No I just need to fix the bass drum" he said. "So how are things with Amanda?" jack's head snapped up. He didn't know that Amanda and I had made our thing official.

"No fucking way dude" he said shocked.

"Yeah we finally made it an official thing. She also finally let me call her beautiful today after a week and a half of me fighting it" I said falling down onto the couch next to jack.

"Congrats I guess?" he said confused. I laughed at the face he made.

"I know it may not seem like anything but it really made everything okay after," I paused. I didn't know what to say.

"After what?" Rian asked.

"I got upset about something earlier and that just made it better" I said. I didn't know what Amanda would do if I told the guys about what happened earlier today.

"Is everything okay zack?" jack asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah" I looked up at Alex. "Can I talk to you upstairs?"

"Yeah come on" he said and we walked upstairs. Amanda and Kelly were setting the table. It never really hit me until now how skinny Amanda actually was. She looked so weak wen she wasn't in my arms. When she looked up she smiled. I smiled back at her. "We'll be outside if you need us" Alex said and he pushed me a little noticing the fact that I couldn't move.

"What's going on man?" he asked me when we finally walked outside.

"Amanda isn't eating" I said. I wiped my eyes. 'Stop crying' I thought to myself "She says that she has but when I asked her today if she ate, she said she wasn't hungry. I can't help but think that she's been lying to me about eating this past week" Alex looked at me worried. "I dont know what changed her mind but she really didn't want to come over here with me. But she came outside to find me and she said that she would go. Then she let me call her beautiful" I smiled "That was the greatest thing I've every done"

"Zack you've helped Kelly with her cutting and I know that if it wasn't for that she wouldn't be here" Alex said sitting down on the deck. I sat down next to him. "I know you can help Amanda. Just stay with her. Keep telling her that she's beautiful. Keep her mind off of everything that's making her not eat. She trusts you with her life. Kelly told me that last night. She needs you Zack. Don't give up" I looked down at the ground. I tried to breathe normally.

"I think I love her" I whispered. I looked up at him. He was smiling like crazy.

"I bet if you tell her that, she'll tell you the same thing" I smiled.

"Thanks for letting me talk to you about this" I said standing up.

"No problem man" he said hugging me. We walked back inside.

"Hey guys you're just in time for dinner" Kelly said "Go get rian and jack"

"No need sis we could smell that it was ready" jack said walking into the kitchen.

"Good go take a seat at the table" she said smiling. We all sat down at the table. Amanda sat down next to me. She looked nervous around everyone. I took her hand in mine under the table. I saw her smile out of the corner of my eye.

For the rest of dinner we talked about the next tour, new clothing line ideas, and what ever random shit that jack came up with.