Chapter 24

Zack's POV

"I could never hate you" she said. I dont know why I did it but I leaned my face closer to hers. I thought that she was going to push me away but she didn't. She actually pulled me in until our lips met. I finally got what I had been waiting for. She kissed me. I pulled her closer to me and put my hands on her hips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and the kiss got deeper. When she finally pulled away, she had a smile on her face. I gently pushed a stray hair out of her face before kissing her again.

"What's going on?!?"

Kellys POV

"What's going on?!?" I pulled away from Zack and turned around. The rest o the guys were standing in the door way. Rian and jack looked amazed, Alex looked hurt. "Why the fuck are you kissing her?" he said

"Alex I'm sorry" Zack said trying to defend himself.

"Why are you freaking out?" I asked.

"Why the fuck do you think?!?" Alex shouted

"Dude don't yell at her!" Zack shouted "She doesn't need you to be screaming at her right now"

"Would you all just shut the fuck up?!?" jack said standing in-between zack and Alex. "Kelly go up stairs"

"Why?"

"Just go!"

"Fuck you" I said and ran up the stairs. I sat down on my bed and stared down at my arm. About 5 minutes later, Zack Alex, Rian and Jack walked into my room.

"Kelly I'm sorry that I kissed you"zack said "I didnt know that you were still with Alex"

"What the fuck? Did you make him say that?" I said looking at jack and Alex.

"He ruined our relationship" Alex said

"Juliet was going to tell her anyway" rian whispered.

"Not the point" Alex glared

"It makes a difference man!" rian shouted.

"Alex I want to break up" I whispered suddenly. The room went silent "I though that I made it clear before by you didn't seem to get it"

"Kelly don't do this please" Alex pleaded "I told you I love you and I meant it"

"Homestly that's not good enough for me right now" I said

"So what now? You gonna fuck zack now and get pregnant again?" he said. Jack looked like he was going to attack Alex.

"At least I know he won't fucking cheat on me. He did the right thing and told me what was really going on!" I yelled standing up

"Do you two want to talk about this alone?" jack asked

"No. I don't want to talk about this at all right now" I said and walked passed them and went to my car. I drove to the beach by our house and sat down on the hood of he car. I looked out at the people running around in the sand. There was a couple splashing each other with water. I couldn't help but wish that that was me and Alex. Then there was another couple walking hand in hand down the beach. The figures turned into me and Zack in my mind I smiled remembering our kiss earlier. I felt happy kissing Zack. It almost felt better kissing him that it was kissing Alex. It was like how I felt about him before went away completely and was replaced by new feelings. When I thought about him I smiled. When I remembered our kiss it felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey" I jumped and turned to see Jack standing behind me.

"Can I be left alone for just an hour?" I mumbled.

"No you can't!" he said annoyed "You're arm is proof of that"

"Look I just need to think right now" I said turning back to face the water

"Then I am going to sit here with you" he go up on the hood and leaned back on the windshield "What are you trying to think about? Maybe instead of thinking about it we can talk about it"

"I don't think so" I whispered

"Try me" he smiled

"Well I'm trying to figure out if I am making a good choice with breaking up with Alex"

"He hurt you more than once and I'm guessing he's the reason why you cut" jack said putting his hands behind his head.

"He's not the reason I cut" I said aggravated

"Then why did you cut?" he looked at me curiously

"I had been wanting to cut for a long time and now things just got worse so I couldnt take it anymore"

"Okay" he said looking away "So what made you change your mind about Zack?"

"I really don't know" I smiled "but when we kissed everything felt better"

"In my opinion you shouldn't go back to Alex. Dont tell him I said that, but once a guy cheats he doesn't change" he said sitting up

"But i don't know if i can have something with zack" I said

"Why not?"

"Well for one it would make things weird between Alex and him plus I don want to hurt him if this is just a rebound thing"

"So what are you going to do?" he asked

"I honestly don't know" I said looking down at my arm "I think I'm not going to get back together with Alex or start going at Zack"

"Okay" he said. We sat there in silence for a while before we decided to go back home. I was not looking forward to this.