chapter 37

Kelly POV

"Will you marry me?" he asked. I froze.

"Are you serious?" I finally asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he smiled and he looked scared. "So?"

"Yes" I cried. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you" he said into my hair. I tried to talk but I was crying.

Suddenly I felt another set of arms around us, then another and another. I looked up and saw jack zack and rian hugging us.

"I can't breathe" I managed to say they all let go of us and smiled widely. Alex's arms were still around me. Everything felt right.

"Best birthday present ever!" jack screamed. We all laughed. Alex pulled me closer to him. His face was lit up. I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and placed his head on top of mine.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you more" he whispered back.

ALEX POV

Tom,

You'll never guess what just happened. Me, the king of one night stands, just got engaged. I asked Kelly to marry me and she said yes. God Tom I wish you were here just so you could see how happy we are now. Things seem like they're finally getting better. All of those nightmares have ended. I love her so much and seeing her happy...it just makes everything around me seem perfect.

The only thing that would make this better is if you were here to come to the wedding.

Alex